Auto pick up

Forum for game modifications and custom clients.

Auto pick up

Postby JohnSnow » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:06 am

I once played Hafen, and there is the possibility automatically pick up all items of the same type from ground by clicking shift + rmb on one of them. Just curious, is it possible to implement similar feature in Salem? It would save a bunch of clicks.
All Hail the Snake-King!
JohnSnow

Re: Auto pick up

Postby Shrapnel » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:10 am

JohnSnow wrote:I once played Hafen, and there is the possibility automatically pick up all items of the same type from ground by clicking shift + rmb on one of them. Just curious, is it possible to implement similar feature in Salem? It would save a bunch of clicks.

Ask Kandarim on his Latikai Client thread, it sounds possible and it would be an excellent QoL improvement.
Shrapnel
Customer

Postby Judaism » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:57 am

It already exists in some Russian client, they are sadly held private.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Kandarim » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:00 am

any programming time I can push in-between other things is going to inventory sorting for now - this might indeed be a good thing TM coming in the future, but for now the pick-up plugin should help a bit already (not forcing you to click with the mouse, but letting you do it with your keyboard).
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Shadeen » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:31 pm

Sorry for the noobish question, but is there any way I could bind a plugin to a specific key? Hitting X and then P to use it is not very practical. I can't drag the icon onto my bar, unless I am missing something.

Thank you for your great work :)
Shadeen

Postby Kandarim » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:03 am

currently you can't, but as more plug-ins become available (likely, as I implement more of them) I'll have a look at a specific XTended toolbar (that will take plug-ins too). The reason for this is that the toolbars are stored server-side, and the server doesn't know about the plug-ins.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Shadeen » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:07 am

I see! Great news that you are interested in making something like this in the future :) Thanks again!
Shadeen

Return to Artifice & Arcana