Patch Warnings 1.2.1

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Patch Warnings 1.2.1

Postby lachlaan » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:24 pm

Helps to notice when I used a townhouse for background and heff's pic has lines that match up in the background lol.
Exactly 6.022 x 10^23 worth of Lach molecules.
lachlaan
Customer

Postby Forungi » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:46 am

Kralith wrote:You people are silly.
Let JC do his Real Life and enjoy the game until he is back.
Whats so difficult to do it?

I think it's less about the fact that there has been no game updates, but rather that he wont show himself around the forum.
Community moral is dropping and we need our benevolent deity back.
Forungi

Postby Darwoth » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:51 pm

TheChamp wrote:does Darwoth now take part in the development of this game or something because he rides JC's ***** so hard, dude has taken a vacation from the game and forum equivalent to loftar and jorb ditching haven for a rather long time and you think that's okay haha idiots, idiots everywhere

jorb and loftar ditching haven was never an issue for me since haven was **** in comparison (which by the way they returned to which pretty much nullifies your "argument"), approximately 5x as much content was added in the first year of development under the new devs as the first 2.5 years under the old ones, i personally do not give a ***** if he decides to spend another 6 months away from the game since i am not a stupid teenager with the attention span of a goldfish that needs a new patch every two weeks and understand the concept of man hours/time investment, family time and getting caught up in the real world after putting things on hold unlike you and other drooly lipped *****.

pretty much all of you morons are still at a newb level of competency after years of the game in its current state, adding more **** you will never accomplish to even a half assed degree seems pretty irrelevant for those doing the complaining.
Darwoth

Postby Paradoxyc » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:22 pm

Love how 99% of people complaining about JC's few months absence from his free game with hundreds of hours of content have probably not spent more than $5 in the store to assist development assets
Paradoxyc
Customer

Postby Lazun123 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:27 pm

TheChamp coming on to a Salem forum, to ***** about how ****** it is, and how great H&H reminds me of when Mexicans come to America enjoy all its privileges then complains and wave a Mexican flag around HAHA!

+1 to big heads and small bodies!
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby Paradoxyc » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:36 pm

Lazun123 wrote:TheChamp coming on to a Salem forum, to ***** about how ****** it is, and how great H&H reminds me of when Mexicans come to America enjoy all its privileges then complains and wave a Mexican flag around HAHA!

+1 to big heads and small bodies!

In my area it's mainly Dominicans who always complain and say how much they miss DR.
Paradoxyc
Customer

Postby Dallane » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:13 pm

MaCramp wrote:Note how Darwoth's response to my post that got removed was not removed.

Get rekt
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Previous

Return to Announcements