Who is Ben Shapiro, and why do i love him?

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Who is Ben Shapiro, and why do i love him?

Postby Lazun123 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:43 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqzN0nqiJyQ

So i ran into this guy from a Facebook sound bit of his. The more i looked into his debates and speeches the more i seem to love this guy. I have been listening to his debates, appearances for countless hours? Could i possibly be forming a man crush on him?? If you make physical love with somebody of the same gender you are gay, but if you make mental love with somebody so articulate and logical is that gay? cuz i would totally brain bone him!!

Be wary this ones is almost two hours long, but a very interesting debate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huJRlp63YVw

This one was the most fun haha!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DE_WOCHITk
WWJCD
Lazun123

Re: Who is Ben Shapiro, and why do i love him?

Postby Dallane » Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:26 am

Lazun123 wrote:? If you make physical love with somebody of the same gender you are gay, but if you make mental love with somebody so articulate and logical is that gay? cuz i would totally brain bone him!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2L3M-ZIPWog
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby DeepSixed » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:10 am

Brothers and/or brotherhood... but more intimate then that you need to see shrink and soon.

You lose a marble?
DeepSixed

Postby matan002 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:19 am

DeepSixed wrote:Brothers and/or brotherhood... but more intimate then that you need to see shrink and soon.

You lose a marble?

Lachlaan wrote:The motherbats await a spanking, for the sake of fields.
matan002

Postby Judaism » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:06 pm

I agree with him on the transgender case, exactly held that statement before.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:57 pm

shapiro is excellent at running devils avocate and i love watching him debate the liberals, their typical ***** simply does not work on him because he then asks them to explain how they reached xyz conclusion and they simply can not do so because logic does not play a part.

that is why the tranny sitting next to him in that one video had to immediately threaten him, which of course did not work either and instead just left it looking like a ***** idiot :lol:
Darwoth

Postby TotalyMeow » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:27 pm

Yeah, that was crazy.

"I don't agree with your viewpoint."

"I'll put you in the hospital!"
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Lazun123 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:57 am

Judaism wrote:I agree with him on the transgender case, exactly held that statement before.

Before i was with my current GF i was on a dating sight, and i was noticing there were some hes that were saying they were shes, when in reality were hes. This annoyed the ***** out of me, there was a homosexual interest category that was available that i chose not to use. I have no hatred for their life style, but at the end of the day, vagina is a gift from god and i neither want to get my ******** pounded nor pound a ********. So, i put on my page on the first sentence of my bio "ATTENTION If you are transgender, i do not consider you a biological woman, there for i do not want any message nor interaction with you." Some stupid ***** *****, probably from Berkeley, messages me about how im ignorant and she would never date me cuz im a ***** esc esc esc. So it struck me..... Im not saying kill all gays or trans, just i dont have an attraction twords my own gender (except Ben Shapior in the form of brain boneing) So i replay to her and asked to define a female, i told this self righteous ass that i am looking to have a heterosexual relationship, to one day plant my seed way deep in some woman parts and make a baby. Could i do this with a man with a mutilated penis? She trys to rebuttal but again, you cant argue a fantasy with a reality.

The scary thing we see, is when somebody defends the normal or traditional or in Ben's case plays the devils advocate, he is threatened with violence. Sure defend my delusion but if you defend reality you're a punk *****. Madness
Last edited by Lazun123 on Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby Lazun123 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:04 am

Darwoth wrote:shapiro is excellent at running devils avocate and i love watching him debate the liberals, their typical ***** simply does not work on him because he then asks them to explain how they reached xyz conclusion and they simply can not do so because logic does not play a part.

that is why the tranny sitting next to him in that one video had to immediately threaten him, which of course did not work either and instead just left it looking like a ***** idiot :lol:

I dont agree with him on some of his stances, but actually defends what he says with facts and with logic, not bs one sided out of context manipulated statistics to advocate his bias.

Difference in opinions is what i think makes our country great, when he speaks it is not full of angry button pushing but in my eyes a true hunt for the truth! I absolutely respect that.

Darwoth have you seen when he debated Piers Morgan HAHA?? It was beautiful!!
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby Paradoxyc » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:43 am

This transgender movment is so random and whacky, no clue where the ***** it spurred from
Paradoxyc
Customer

Next

Return to City upon a Hill