Postby Paradoxyc » Tue May 31, 2016 2:01 pm

Hose wrote:Image
Nice copy of fiddlesticks right there @Shizuka

lol oh ****
Paradoxyc
Customer

Re: Art for Art's Sake

Postby Thor » Tue May 31, 2016 2:22 pm

Lies have a short trail, cheaters never win etc. I say justice.
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby gorniksam » Tue May 31, 2016 3:29 pm

The moment when you realise you are not talented enough and everything you have is a good look of a japanese sex doll :lol: :lol: :lol:
gorniksam

Postby shizuka » Tue May 31, 2016 4:38 pm

Thor wrote:Lies have a short trail, cheaters never win etc. I say justice.

shut your mouth Thor.
If i for a second thought that it was a 'cheat' or had the actual intention of 'cheating' i surely wouldnt have used one of the most recognizable hero over the internet. or i would have simply messaged Marp about rules if i had any doubt which i clearly genuinely did not have.
Fiddlesticks pumpkinhead is a hero skin that has been sold hundred thousand times on League of Legend, moba game that is one the most popular game ever, played by million of players over the internet, game that actually is ALSO played by a lot of Salem players as well, as i had several discussions myself about it on Salem, so there's no 'hey ill try to cheat with this unknown stuff in order to get some silver coins'. I love that famous hero skin and i wanted to rework it a little bit myself to make it fit in a salem atmosphere with another style to it.
I do know understand seeing how u all go so crazy about that **** that what i did wasnt right, and that it is an unintentional mistake.
Reason im here explaning myself is not because i give a damn about your personal or anyone else for that matter but because i do not wish to get a couple day ban on Salem for an honest mistake, thats it.
Point is, ***** all you want about my lack of understanding in rules/art/english and its extansions, but its silly to open your mouth and blabla some ***** like that just because it took several days for someone to point out the fact this art does not apply to the rules, and i did not understand that, which is why i submitted it in the first place.
Darwoth wrote:
wtf shizuka was owning kuku by like 20 votes this morning, looks like the kzerg is cheating and zerging again
shizuka

Postby MarpTarpton » Tue May 31, 2016 4:49 pm

I already assumed it was a genuine misunderstanding and in the future I will be more specific. As long as everyone understands why art of this nature can't be accepted as original work, we good.
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Postby shizuka » Tue May 31, 2016 5:02 pm

cool thank you for being so nice Marp ^_^ (&sorry)
Darwoth wrote:
wtf shizuka was owning kuku by like 20 votes this morning, looks like the kzerg is cheating and zerging again
shizuka

Postby Kralith » Tue May 31, 2016 6:09 pm

shizuka wrote:cool thank you for being so nice Marp ^_^ (&sorry)

Shikuza, your idea itself was a very good one, i liked that simple but effective neon look.
If you had it really drawn by yourself, it would be still one of my favourites.
Salem Wiki (PM me if you need help with editing)
Report corrections and new things here.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Kralith
Customer

Postby shizuka » Tue May 31, 2016 6:59 pm

Kralith wrote:Shikuza, your idea itself was a very good one, i liked that simple but effective neon look.
If you had it really drawn by yourself, it would be still one of my favourites.

you're very kind. yeah i like neon effects. hm i do draw irl a lot actually, but only with watercolor pencils+water , but its always very morbid/unpleasant and not salem cartoonish style at all ^_^ Lusewing is really talented in that way
Darwoth wrote:
shizuka

Postby gorniksam » Tue May 31, 2016 7:09 pm

shizuka wrote:i do draw irl a lot actually

Well "draw" is such a big word...for this https://youtu.be/JpKiA2OqmA4
gorniksam

Postby Reviresco » Tue May 31, 2016 7:34 pm

Personally, I thought the winner should have been:

Reviresco

PreviousNext

Return to Store Updates & Competitions