Trust Me, I'm a Professional

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Trust Me, I'm a Professional

Postby Irving » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:34 am

Juda if you dont have anything good to say just shut up XD You are jealous I am the awesome miner god? Ask Meow to open a leader for crying grils and you might get it :P
IM BACK!
Irving

Postby Judaism » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:54 am

Congratz on your miner title, I am only arguing that most of the new blue listed "professionals" (to be exact: you, jakhollin, Taipion, Tulgarath, Thor, thedarklore & er-queent8r) should not be involved into a sub-forum group meant to be for top players aka vets (people that know what they're doing).

Oh and Lusewing shoud've never been in there to begin with, just like pistolshrimp, Silent_Bob & DarkNacht.

There we go, all the names to be exact, did not forget one, nor mentioned one too many.
Last edited by Judaism on Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Flink » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:55 am

mad juda is mad

trolololo
Flink

Postby Dallane » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:02 am

your vision of the 33 and what is really is are two different things.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Irving » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:06 am

So you think that a player like me (that mines every day, has raided many times, has been active in game and in forums for many months) is not worthy of being Master miner and give ideas to improve the game? Ok either you are really jealous or just ignorant of what the new subforum is about. I dont see you name in blue and maybe its because you dont have any good ideas for improvement. Thanks for congratulating me anyways :)
IM BACK!
Irving

Postby er-queent8r » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:08 am

Judaism wrote:Congratz on your miner title, I am only arguing that most of the new blue listed "professionals" (to be exact: you, jakhollin, Taipion, Tulgarath, Thor, thedarklore & er-queent8r) should not be involved into a sub-forum group meant to be for top players aka vets (people that know what they're doing).

Oh and Lusewing shoud've never been in there to begin with, just like pistolshrimp, Silent_Bob & DarkNacht.

There we go, all the names to be exact, did not forget one, nor mentioned one too many.

I have been around as long as you Juda. I think anyone who gets their toon killed then can come back to be functional in a few weeks must know how to play the game. Oh well, it is just Juda being Juda. Hey do you know a smile goes a long way?
pietin1 wrote:this was for JC only not his ass lickers.

Proud to be a JC ass licker!
er-queent8r

Postby Judaism » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:21 am

Irving wrote:So you think that a player like me (that mines every day, has raided many times, has been active in game and in forums for many months) is not worthy of being Master miner and give ideas to improve the game?

First of all, learn to read. Secondly I fail to understand how raiding would be relevant to your mining title. This whole idea is great and I encourage it, people who play with the relevant mechanics should have more imput.

Irving wrote:Ok either you are really jealous or just ignorant of what the new subforum is about.

I am not ignorant what the new subforum is about, not at all. I clearly seem to understand it better than you. Once again, being a 24/7 miner should not grant you acces to 33.

Dallane wrote:your vision of the 33 and what is really is are two different things.

Perhaps this is the case, it remains only my vision but wasn't that (or something very simular) the point of the 33 ?

er-queent8r wrote:I have been around as long as you Juda. I think anyone who gets their toon killed then can come back to be functional in a few weeks must know how to play the game. Oh well, it is just Juda being Juda. Hey do you know a smile goes a long way?

Someone who still goes out to pclaim a 5 bile alt leanto with her main after 3 years of playing, then upon checking stays idle and does not see any danger when a dot occurs, nor had any backups clearly does not learn, nor knows how to play the game.

Top it off with your 3k scalp score on your main.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby TotalyMeow » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:43 am

Judaism wrote: I fail to understand how raiding would be relevant to your mining title.

In fact, it's not. Which is why I would be concerned if Darwoth can't defend himself or his base in a fight, but not the rest of them. This group is about Professions and so is by definition a 'carebear' sort of group. Now, the other slots for 33 are based more on general helpfulness and activity (not necessarily raiding activity either) and John evaluates them separately.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Dallane » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:12 am

Irving wrote:just ignorant of what the new subforum is about.)

its not new. you are able to see all previous post there

Judaism wrote:
Dallane wrote:your vision of the 33 and what is really is are two different things.

Perhaps this is the case, it remains only my vision but wasn't that (or something very simular) the point of the 33 ?

A vast majority of post in the 33 are actually not about raiding....at all. The point of it is for a place of more active or knowledgeable people can voice their opinions or ideas for the game without the random rabble throwing insane things out there or derailing. With that you have a closer voice to the Devs without them sifting through tons of crap. You are also under harsher scrutiny from Team DA.

The current additions were made because JC felt they were the most knowledgeable(of those who applied) for their chosen area of specialty.

You are highly focused on raiding. I think you should send your concerns to Darwoth as his profession would more than likely be the voice you need to speak through for the 33.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Irving » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:43 am

Its new because it has new members ¦]
Actually I didnt know it existed lol!
IM BACK!
Irving

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements