Salem V1.1.5 Jingle Bombs Adjusted

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Salem V1.1.5 Jingle Bombs Adjusted

Postby JohnCarver » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:56 pm

Judaism wrote:Good for them, that victory is worthless by now anyway.

:lol: The argument that winning the first PvP server, ending it, taking home your animals, getting a statue of yourself on Providence, all why doing something that is "Worthless". Is about as funny as people claiming that a 300 stat character was a worthless alt kill that means nothing to them. Winning that server is a measure of 'significance' far greater than ANYTHING you have ever done in this game. Evidenced by the person who doing it having a statue in Providence, and you not. You can stick your finger in your ears and say its meaningless to win a Salem server, but I highly doubt many will agree.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Darwoth » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:58 pm

all the statues are worthless compared to mine anyway as mine was the only statue for dominating a server instead of grinding 1k biles. that said whoever ends up being the popham guy that grinded a witch up on an empty server should get a bowling trophy not a statue.
Last edited by Darwoth on Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darwoth

Postby Judaism » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:59 pm

Dude, our Popham statue is still unharmed after 8 months. They might receive their own statue, but the victory most certainly remains worthless to the community. Winning a complete dead server, where all the true competition has left or quit is no victory.

Beating up a dead horse aint a victory.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby JohnCarver » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:01 pm

The losers who couldn't compete and win will always try to find a way to rip down the player who does :). Keep telling yourself that the person who does what you couldn't is not accomplishing anything valuable.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Heffernan » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:01 pm

wait.... is JC actually Destroying Judaism?
Heffernan

Postby Judaism » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:21 pm

Heffernan wrote:wait.... is JC actually Destroying Judaism?

No he is not, I would like it to face him in game again tho, rather than his current dev status. Either way, the witch grind surely will be mentionable but that still is not as relevant or comparable as any of the previous servers.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:23 pm

Judaism wrote:
Heffernan wrote:wait.... is JC actually Destroying Judaism?

No he is not, I would like it to face him in game again tho, rather than his current dev status. Either way, the witch grind surely will be mentionable but that still is not as relevant or comparable as any of the previous servers.

or you could actually man up and do something relevant for once in your Salem life, take ur 5-6+ members and alts and bring them to popham make 100s of board stacks and finish that ark?
Heffernan

Postby Judaism » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:24 pm

Heffernan wrote:or you could actually man up and do something relevant for once in your Salem life, take ur 5-6+ members and alts and bring them to popham make 100s of board stacks and finish that ark?

If we could actually pass that bullcrap questline to become a witch, I think it would be easier to end it at that stage, rather than finishing the ark.
Judaism
Customer

Postby JohnCarver » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:26 pm

Judaism wrote:If we could actually pass that bullcrap questline to become a witch, I think it would be easier to end it at that stage, rather than finishing the ark.

If there is merit to the difficulty in becoming a Witch I will take another pass on it. Its on my list of things to ponder in the near horizon.

JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Flink » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:27 pm

Judaism wrote:
Heffernan wrote:or you could actually man up and do something relevant for once in your Salem life, take ur 5-6+ members and alts and bring them to popham make 100s of board stacks and finish that ark?

If we could actually pass that bullcrap questline to become a witch, I think it would be easier to end it at that stage, rather than finishing the ark.

questline? aka sacrificing a goat?

much hard

such wow
Flink

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements