Salem V1.1.4 Jingle Bombs

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Salem V1.1.4 Jingle Bombs

Postby Heffernan » Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:27 pm

Taipion wrote:
Heffernan wrote:attack a braziers and get crime debuff, run off half way of a TBF with a mount, wait for the crime debuff to finish, now if u manage to do it within a span of time the brazier is still active and will attack you, but you have no crime debuff so u can eat food to tank braziers making raiding 1000% easier i suppose?

iirc a brazier stays armed for like 5 minutes, how long would you need to cover that distance twice?

on a mount? 1 min at max i suppose
Heffernan

Postby salemwutwut » Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:29 pm

love the baby brazier, now we need a mortar-man helmet that allows you to launch yourself into battle
salemwutwut

Postby Taipion » Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:30 pm

salemwutwut wrote:love the baby brazier, now we need a mortar-man helmet that allows you to launch yourself into battle

More than that we need animals from Popham on Providence, so we can throw diseased cows at attackers! :D
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Heffernan » Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:35 pm

i love that the game is finally going a bit away from the permanent pvp game and a bit more for social stuff, production, basebuilding, furniture, trading and player interactions....
Heffernan

Postby salemwutwut » Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:36 pm

if you catch the airborne animal mid air it's revived and cured, I'm sold
salemwutwut

Postby Taipion » Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:37 pm

...btw, did anyone read what I wrote in this thread about the cost of walls?
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Trismegistus » Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:40 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Taipion wrote:
Heffernan wrote:attack a braziers and get crime debuff, run off half way of a TBF with a mount, wait for the crime debuff to finish, now if u manage to do it within a span of time the brazier is still active and will attack you, but you have no crime debuff so u can eat food to tank braziers making raiding 1000% easier i suppose?

iirc a brazier stays armed for like 5 minutes, how long would you need to cover that distance twice?

on a mount? 1 min at max i suppose

JC said "run off the crime debuff" but I took it as "instead of 2500 tiles, it is 500 tiles to reduce the crime debuff from 2 hours to 30 minutes"
Trismegistus

Postby Trismegistus » Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:44 pm

Darwoth wrote:more pivotal changes which are:

death to KO on crime buff

the implementation of concussion (get hit once/twice by a mortar that fires in an eye blink at relatively low sparks and embers, from complete a total safety, for the investment of a flower pot and you are rendered useless for one to four hours)

changing tea to no longer regen stats on crime debuff which was the majority of its original purpose to begin with

Yeah, this is what I stated before, but don't you think the stated new raiding mechanics will balance? The question for me is what is the ETA for this patch?

Also, as far as 99% of people can't break that iron wall, how many could break a brick wall when it was added to the game?
Trismegistus

Postby Heffernan » Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:49 pm

Trismegistus wrote:
Darwoth wrote:more pivotal changes which are:

death to KO on crime buff

the implementation of concussion (get hit once/twice by a mortar that fires in an eye blink at relatively low sparks and embers, from complete a total safety, for the investment of a flower pot and you are rendered useless for one to four hours)

changing tea to no longer regen stats on crime debuff which was the majority of its original purpose to begin with

Yeah, this is what I stated before, but don't you think the stated new raiding mechanics will balance? The question for me is what is the ETA for this patch?

Also, as far as 99% of people can't break that iron wall, how many could break a brick wall when it was added to the game?

this patch already dropped long ago lol

also shame on the christmas wrapping up paper, ReleMai just tried to give me a wrapped up lit boomstick but glad i opened it at my base and secondly there was nothing inside
Heffernan

Postby Judaism » Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:50 pm

The tea change alone already made raiding atleast 3 times as "hard".
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements