O Tidings of Comfort and Joy

A forum for Store-based announcements.

Re: O Tidings of Comfort and Joy

Postby Thor » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:33 pm

You are so classy Marp.
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby jesi » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:14 pm

Any sign of Marp ce soir?
aptson wrote:
when i make posts on the forums i expect people to spell it out for me because i am new . .
jesi

Postby Frotted » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:52 am

MarpTarpton wrote:
Frotted wrote:I'm bad at Salem. Notice me, senpai

This a gross misquote... I never said any such thing.

As it is I did finally acquire a baby squid... but I have no intention of participating- the whole process stinks of favoritism and nepotism.

Doesn't matter what 'Santa' hands out- there's nothing unbias about it; I feel dirty for even attempting to participate.

JC- are you really asleep at the wheel?
Frotted

Postby MarpTarpton » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:00 am

Frotted wrote:
MarpTarpton wrote:
Frotted wrote:I'm bad at Salem. Notice me, senpai

This a gross misquote... I never said any such thing.

Admittedly, I was paraphrasing. It's something I do when shortening a direct quote increases its quality. To paint you a metaphor, if your direct quote was a Trojan Magnum which you insist on wearing because the regulars are just too uncomfortable so you must be big enough to warrant the XL, I took what was in reality a loose, latex equivalent of a shopping bag wrapped around a pencil and draped it in something ribbed for her pleasure and coated in warming gel.

You're welcome.
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Postby Kandarim » Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:35 pm

Good ol' Marp spreading the christmas cheer.

Ho Ho Ho, everyone.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Frotted » Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:43 am

MarpTarpton wrote:
Admittedly, I was paraphrasing. It's something I do when shortening a direct quote increases its quality. To paint you a metaphor, if your direct quote was a Trojan Magnum which you insist on wearing because the regulars are just too uncomfortable so you must be big enough to warrant the XL, I took what was in reality a loose, latex equivalent of a shopping bag wrapped around a pencil and draped it in something ribbed for her pleasure and coated in warming gel.

You're welcome.

I call it trolling the forums... ban yourself for a week and think about it.

Frotted

Postby TotalyMeow » Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:03 am

Frotted wrote:I call it trolling the forums... ban yourself for a week and think about it.

If trolling was a bannable offense, you'd be long gone. Now go buy some ink for a very reasonable price from one of the many nice traders we have in the Tradewinds section and meditate on how you have no clue what you're talking about 90% of the time. Perhaps you can ask Santa for a clue.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Hose » Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:13 am

Notice me Senpai Frotted! Image
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby patr1c1a » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:52 am

I'm still quite new to the game... So what exactly should I do in order to get a letter written?
patr1c1a

PreviousNext

Return to Store Updates & Competitions