A forum for Store-based announcements.

Re: O Tidings of Comfort and Joy

Postby Spendo99 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:34 am

Hooray! Merry Christmas yall!
Philippians 4:7
Spendo99

Postby Frotted » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:05 am

Begin to think this is an old fart lottery and little else.

You don't mention the absolute 1% rarity... like finding Snakeskull in hollow...of getting small squid in mermaid purse... which is the key ingredient to making ink... required by your little contest.

If you don't already have it... don't bother even trying... unless you can brown nose or sucking someone else's ***** will get them to enter you into the running.

I went through 18 Mermaid purses tonight...nothing... I'm thinking my time is better spent on other stuff.

If spending 350s on glass...and getting a small squid through luck or chance (and a VERY, VERY, VERY tiny chance that is)... then go for it... but it's a total waste of time for 'younger' players.

Two cents (chances are I've already been disbarred...and/or would only get stitches in my stocking)... the rest of you can waste your time as you choose...

This contest is now dead.

Please don't waste my ***** time Marp... be specific on who could be reasonably able to participate!

POS
Frotted

Postby DarkNacht » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:51 am

Nikolaos of Myra, of course, has no magical powers, but he was still a good Christian, despite the absurdities sometimes attributed to him, and pretending that he is a magical elf delivering decedent gifts is highly disrespectful.
We should, as the godly in other communities have, ban "Santa Claus" and this blasphemous Christmas decadence in our communities. The very name is a abomination. It is residual Papist idolatry and to celebrate a December Christmas is to defile oneself by paying homage to a pagan custom. These customs are precisely the kind of thing that need to be purified from out communities.

If the people of our good colony must take part in a holiday let them do it with a day of fasting, repentance, and prayer. As good Christians they should spend the day searching themselves for sin and repenting not taking part in decadent pagan rituals.

In the other colonies of the godly they have instituted a 5 silver fine for anyone caught observing this heretical celebration, we should at the very least do the same.
DarkNacht

Postby jcwilk » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:32 am

MarpTarpton wrote:3) Despite being Puritans, Salemites share a their land with squonks, wishpooshes, argopelters, and a host of other extraordinary creatures the likes of which have never before been seen. Given this, is it truly that great a stretch of the imagination to assume that such a creature may have the inhuman ability to grant the wishes of nice children in the old world and the new?

So what you're saying is... witnessing the inhumanity of Mr. Clause should add a great deal of insanity ¦]
JohnCarver wrote:This way no matter how bad my day gets, a text message that one of you died to madness always seems to brighten it.
jcwilk

Postby Spendo99 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:24 pm

Frotted wrote:Begin to think this is an old fart lottery and little else.

You don't mention the absolute 1% rarity... like finding Snakeskull in hollow...of getting small squid in mermaid purse... which is the key ingredient to making ink... required by your little contest.

If you don't already have it... don't bother even trying... unless you can brown nose or sucking someone else's ***** will get them to enter you into the running.

I went through 18 Mermaid purses tonight...nothing... I'm thinking my time is better spent on other stuff.

If spending 350s on glass...and getting a small squid through luck or chance (and a VERY, VERY, VERY tiny chance that is)... then go for it... but it's a total waste of time for 'younger' players.

Two cents (chances are I've already been disbarred...and/or would only get stitches in my stocking)... the rest of you can waste your time as you choose...

Please don't waste my ***** time Marp... be specific on who could be reasonably able to participate!

POS

Look at Mr. Talmidge's trade page. Got a couple baby squid for sale for those of you who can't find one yet!
Philippians 4:7
Spendo99

Postby MarpTarpton » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:18 pm

Frotted wrote:I'm bad at Salem. Notice me, senpai

Ink costs $1,000 silver in town. Alternatively, you could find someone to write a letter for you. Rele was charging 100 silver to write letters for noobs last night, but I hope he charges you much, much more.

Enjoy the naughty list.
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Postby Darwoth » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:47 pm

POS

you are so ***** stupid there should be a law against it
Darwoth

Postby MarpTarpton » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:43 am

Santa's little helper is tied up without a client at the moment. I will pop on later when I get home to collect letters otherwise tomorrow at 5 pm ish.
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Postby Heffernan » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:18 pm

Darwoth wrote:

POS

you are so ***** stupid there should be a law against it

theres already laws against people like Frakked, but i guess it depends on the State his parents lives in..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_rega ... ted_States
Heffernan

Postby MarpTarpton » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:48 pm

When you find a meme but you can't use it properly because the forum's ***** ***** **** damn piss ass ***** **** censorship rules.

MarpTarpton
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Store Updates & Competitions