Declaiming by Town bell?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Declaiming by Town bell?

Postby Heffernan » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:14 pm

Nikixos wrote:Make your claim at least 51x51 tiles it costs less than a freaking townbell and this wont ever happen because no enemy town bell will be able to reach your claim stone

Reviresco wrote:These days, if you're a hermit, what are the ill effects of not paying your town bell?

Heff is stupid the only thing that can happen is an instant trial by fire in the case someone attacks you. Paying townbell is retard because even if you pay it people can break it and your boundry stones.

but if u dont pay your townbell you will soon lose ur walls... not making that up..
Heffernan

Postby Nikixos » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:20 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Nikixos wrote:Make your claim at least 51x51 tiles it costs less than a freaking townbell and this wont ever happen because no enemy town bell will be able to reach your claim stone

Reviresco wrote:These days, if you're a hermit, what are the ill effects of not paying your town bell?

Heff is stupid the only thing that can happen is an instant trial by fire in the case someone attacks you. Paying townbell is retard because even if you pay it people can break it and your boundry stones.

but if u dont pay your townbell you will soon lose ur walls... not making that up..

Nah you are crazy. I have at least one town with no upkeep for half a year and everything is as i left. Except some noob used my outside fields for like a month...
Image Image
Nikixos

Postby belgear » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:21 pm

Nikixos wrote:Except some noob used my outside fields for like a month...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
belgear
Customer

Postby Reviresco » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:50 pm

Nik, they should give you a title or a shop pack or something. You're always helping people in a succinct and prompt manner.
Reviresco

Postby Nikixos » Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:13 am

Reviresco wrote:Nik, they should give you a title or a shop pack or something. You're always helping people in a succinct and prompt manner.

Lol thank you, i'm sure everyone does the same it's just that i answer faster sometimes. :D
Image Image
Nikixos

Postby Aldhissla » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:02 am

Is this information accurate? Any estimations how much silver I'd need to do that?
Aldhissla
Customer

Postby belgear » Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:25 am

You have to build your walls to the edge and also make sure the stone is in the middle
belgear
Customer

Postby Nimmeth » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:13 am

Do not give a map of your base to people you don't know.
Scott Burton: You shall pay toll for passing the bridge, or else the Troll Below the bridge shall consume you!
Nimmeth
Customer

Postby Judaism » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:58 am

Nimmeth wrote:Do not give a map of your base to people you don't know.

Didn't he ***** got declaimed by a town bell, it would had only made sense for the guy if he did, because no-1 else would help him.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Aldhissla » Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:50 pm

It took about 3000 silver to make a claim 55 x 55.
Aldhissla
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses