Gudtowns Last Breath

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Gudtowns Last Breath

Postby Thor » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:15 pm

"Ayyyyy lmao"
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby Darwoth » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:45 pm

this thread/incident annoyed me more than the typical heavily embellished rambling the kzerg does when they kill a newb or hit an empty plot and then pretend like they stormed normandy.

the reason for that is due to the fact that after i curbstomped them and they themselves quit/went inactive i could have wiped them out anytime i wanted to, but instead specifically waited until they were active again before doing so.

godtuwn (specifically yasso and tim) were my very first "enemies" in this game way back during week 2 of plymouth, on this server when i destroyed helmdeep several of them tried to zerg/kill me and i had always been intending to hit their town in response but then they started playing haven, so as with the kzerg i waited and was planning to continue doing so until they came back.

unfortunately there is no honor among zergy newbs so the kzerg took a half dozen retards to hit a town nobody logged into in months and then post this ***** like they actually did something :lol: :lol: (godtuwn destroyed them in field combat while being heavily outnumbered several months back)

the above coupled with the fact i want a goat mask and i see that i could of had one along with the grandstanding of late in various threads over nothing meant a sack kicking was due.

goodman:

rubberduck: (thought i was one of the kzerg, until this happened i was surprised he was tarnishing himself with these tools)

methuzelah: (killed himself, character would of had a scalp score between 2k - 3k based off of its stats 8 months ago when i last encountered that one)

the kzerg: (judaism was 2 hours from dead here, then he cried and a dozen of them showed up swarming like locusts to box me in :lol: :lol: :lol: no wonder they had no confidence with the initial five and had to wait it out)

Last edited by Darwoth on Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:52 pm

1) any important loot?
2) fun they took so many to kill 1 player
3) we need a rename of this thread to "KKK's last Breath"
Heffernan

Postby Irving » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:02 pm

HAHAHAHAHA 9 fighters to get 1 enemy? Really surprises me that KKK still think they are good at this game. Well I thank you for taking out some of those idiots :D Hope this teaches them to shut up a for a bit
IM BACK!
Irving

Postby Darwoth » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:04 pm

just some random low end store stuff and criminality gear i will chop up for the +11 and +13 artifices to be reslotted into stuff that doesn't suck, they did not kill me in that exchange just broke the TBC.
Darwoth

Postby Goodman12 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:08 am

Hahaaha I kinda deserved that, kinda sucks to die from being summoned again....... owell good job Darwoth
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby RobertoKarlos » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:20 am

Quitters gonna quit.
RobertoKarlos

Postby Dallane » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:26 am

loooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Lallaith » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:33 am

Lallaith

Postby Darwoth » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:56 am

Lallaith wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Darwoth

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses