Salem Client by Ender

Forum for game modifications and custom clients.

Re: Salem Client by Ender

Postby Chiprel » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:17 pm

Unfortunately client doesn't have that info. You can only know after trying to place it :(
dem M_O_V_E_M_E_N_T_O_A_T_M_E_A_L_C_R_A_C_K_E_R_S
Winner of bracket ( award.
<@TotalyMoo> Mushi, will you be my new lover? :<
Chiprel

Postby Taipion » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:45 am

Whoa, tried to click something in your inventory with auto sort on and crafting something?!

...btw, when do we get the old sorting back?
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Absoluum » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:32 am

Really appreciate the work that you do ender, but this new sorting method is not to my liking. I loved the gluttony sort option, which is now gone. The auto-sort is also extremely annoying when you try to click-drag items on your inventory. When prying oyster shells for example, it's extremely hard to place the sharpened stick back into your inventory.

If you could return the old sorting options and have the one you just added as an option or in conjunction with the previous, that would be great!
Absoluum
Customer

Postby EnderWiggin » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:11 am

Absoluum wrote:Really appreciate the work that you do ender, but this new sorting method is not to my liking. I loved the gluttony sort option, which is now gone. The auto-sort is also extremely annoying when you try to click-drag items on your inventory. When prying oyster shells for example, it's extremely hard to place the sharpened stick back into your inventory.

If you could return the old sorting options and have the one you just added as an option or in conjunction with the previous, that would be great!
Taipion wrote:Whoa, tried to click something in your inventory with auto sort on and crafting something?!

...btw, when do we get the old sorting back?

What old sorting you are talking about? This is first inventory sorting I've done. Maybe you confusing it with sorting in Latikai client? And, by the way, I have plans to add manual sorting mode. Though it probably won't be identical to one in Latikai client. Also - what type of gluttony sorting you need? Place together all gluttony items for same humour together during gluttony session?
EnderWiggin

Postby Kandarim » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:23 pm

tsk tsk. Yeah there was some people that were not happy with continuous sorting as in your client compared to mine (on-demand sorting). People should remember which client they use :)
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Vexus » Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:07 am

Kandarim wrote:tsk tsk. Yeah there was some people that were not happy with continuous sorting as in your client compared to mine (on-demand sorting). People should remember which client they use :)

Are they sharing some code? I think most people use the updater to launch the custom client, and I recently did so and now get the lack of sorting as well as some errors in the menus.

I will double check and remove my files and redownload and see if it was just some fluke or maybe I am clicking on the wrong file when running the updater.

Do you all use the command line launch every time? Would that avoid this?

Edit: I re-ran the Custom Client Updater and again there were updates for lsalem.jar and lclient-res.jar which seems to have removed the auto-sorting. I am not sure why this affected everyone.
Vexus

Postby radni » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:41 pm

My minimap is not showing up all of a sudden? Is there a key to make it appear? :s
radni

Postby ShadowTani » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:52 pm

radni wrote:My minimap is not showing up all of a sudden? Is there a key to make it appear? :s

You probably have accidentally moved it outside the visible screen. Fixed by either deleting or editing the windows.conf file in the Salem folder.
ShadowTani

Postby Kandarim » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:14 am

Vexus wrote:Edit: I re-ran the Custom Client Updater and again there were updates for lsalem.jar and lclient-res.jar which seems to have removed the auto-sorting. I am not sure why this affected everyone.

any time you're talking about Lsalem.jar and Lclient-res.jar you're talking about my client: "Latikai-salem" and "Latikai-client-res". I merged Ender's sorting for a short while but ended up sticking with my old sorting implementation. There is now a checkbox under Latikai options for auto-sorting.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Dexion » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:24 pm

Maybe i have overlooked it somewhere in the thread, but is there any way to customize the equipment quickbar?

I have sunk my full purse in shallow water now for the third time when trying to board the canoe in panic mode :oops:
Dexion

PreviousNext

Return to Artifice & Arcana