A New Subforum: Witchcraft

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: A New Subforum: Witchcraft

Postby Dallane » Thu May 28, 2015 2:50 pm

Justice
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby alloin » Thu May 28, 2015 2:51 pm

Darwoth wrote:i have placed a pox upon him that will cause him to KO more and more frequently as the bloodmoon nears until the cauldronmother can handle this.

jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Thu May 28, 2015 2:57 pm

on a serious note you ARE a douche for divulging information about the mechanic in that manner, the entire reason it is fun is because of the mystery behind it reserved for those who put the time and effort in.

if you wanted to write any sort of "guide" you should have gone the roleplayer route and written it in half truths and euphemisms to preserve that aspect instead of "hey man, do this ****!" your book on fire and ice spells was exceptionally annoying as most people took weeks to figure out the formula.

also i think the witchcraft forum should be reserved for those who have been dabbling in the mechanic for a while and are known to the community already so as to prevent some random newb buying a 4k doll and dropping a cut and past of everything he sees to his skype group.
Darwoth

Postby alloin » Thu May 28, 2015 3:20 pm

Darwoth wrote:on a serious note you ARE a douche for divulging information about the mechanic in that manner, the entire reason it is fun is because of the mystery behind it reserved for those who put the time and effort in.

if you wanted to write any sort of "guide" you should have gone the roleplayer route and written it in half truths and euphemisms to preserve that aspect instead of "hey man, do this ****!" your book on fire and ice spells was exceptionally annoying as most people took weeks to figure out the formula.

Thanks for the advice, a little late though. I stopped writing any more books because I was under the impression you took over the job of spreading witch information.

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Thu May 28, 2015 3:31 pm

simply because i warn people against the pitfalls of sky cardis hardly equates to making a poorly written spoiler about things you didn't know **** about before being clued in at witch meetings, that is what you did instead.
Darwoth

Postby alloin » Thu May 28, 2015 3:38 pm

Darwoth wrote:simply because i warn people against the pitfalls of sky cardis hardly equates to making a poorly written spoiler about

I was more talking about you being my publisher you derp!

Darwoth wrote:things you didn't know **** about before being clued in at witch meetings, that is what you did instead.

That's a bit harsh to say about the person who taught you everything you know so far!

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby Potjeh » Thu May 28, 2015 3:53 pm

Information wants to be free! Keep fighting the good fight, Edward Snowden Alloin.
Potjeh

Postby Darwoth » Thu May 28, 2015 4:08 pm

alloin wrote:
Darwoth wrote:simply because i warn people against the pitfalls of sky cardis hardly equates to making a poorly written spoiler about

obviously you are mistaken, dallane and i have merely been cleaning up your mess by buying as many of your books as we can to keep them from falling into public view.
Darwoth

Postby Argentis » Thu May 28, 2015 4:31 pm

Darwoth wrote:
alloin wrote:

obviously you are mistaken, dallane and i have merely been cleaning up your mess by buying as many of your books as we can to keep them from falling into public view.

Obviously flawed point here ¦]
Argentis

Postby Dallane » Thu May 28, 2015 4:35 pm

Argentis wrote:Obviously flawed point here ¦]

The more books we have the less there are to the public. DUH
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements