A New Subforum: Witchcraft

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: A New Subforum: Witchcraft

Postby alloin » Thu May 28, 2015 1:25 pm

This is nonsense though, why would you put a noob-witch in charge of this, who deliberately copies & spreads witch information with the sole purpose of seeing another witch burn???

Said witch doesn't even recognize other witches which he knows they are a witch.
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby Dallane » Thu May 28, 2015 1:40 pm

alloin wrote:This is nonsense though, why would you put a noob-witch in charge of this, who deliberately copies & spreads witch information with the sole purpose of seeing another witch burn???

Said witch doesn't even recognize other witches which he knows they are a witch.

Perhaps if you were not foolish enough to make the book in the 1st place it wouldn't be a issue. I'm in charge of no one btw. Doing this so that the patch doesn't get delayed. DO YOU actually want to delay john more because of your actions?

Not only did you let our secrets out, I know exactly who all you told of what happened. Once cleaty got that info it spread like wildfire. I might as well post the screen since EVERYONE has seen it. You paid them to make your **** books which resulted in a awesome system that no one is using because there is a top 10 of wishy junk. You even sent a screenshot to everyone of you talking to the mistress. THE ENTIRE CONVO. I feet that you don't care for our secrets and should have a large punishment.

GJ on ruining player time, dev time and scribbing all in one go.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby TheHeraldOfDarkness » Thu May 28, 2015 1:52 pm

This seems pretty stupid, everyone on this forum has extra large big mouths and friends they will show screenshots too once they get access. Let's be honest. There will be no secrecy
(To certain inner circles)
"You're everywhere. You're in the hearts of little children, in the souls of the rich, you're the fire that makes people kill and hate, the cleansing fire that will cure the world of weakness. They're just sinners. You are Sin."
TheHeraldOfDarkness

Postby Kandarim » Thu May 28, 2015 1:59 pm

i don't know, the 33 worked out pretty well in that regard.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Mallooc » Thu May 28, 2015 2:00 pm

Another idea (sorry early, need more coffee). Spread mechanics to test in game (Sunday event?) to top witches capable of testing/rping. Call it 'Whispers from Nature' or something, or make a witch book (last patch) and hand it to a few players you know will spread to their witch buddies in secret. Edit: I suppose it doesn't really allow for feedback in an ordered manner.
Mallooc

Postby alloin » Thu May 28, 2015 2:05 pm

Dallane wrote:
alloin wrote:This is nonsense though, why would you put a noob-witch in charge of this, who deliberately copies & spreads witch information with the sole purpose of seeing another witch burn???

Perhaps if you were not foolish enough to make the book in the 1st place it wouldn't be a issue. I'm in charge of no one btw. Doing this so that the patch doesn't get delayed. DO YOU actually want to delay john more because of your actions?

Not only did you let our secrets out, I know exactly who all you told of what happened. Once cleaty got that info it spread like wildfire. I might as well post the screen since EVERYONE has seen it. You paid them to make your **** books which resulted in a awesome system that no one is using because there is a top 10 of wishy junk. You even sent a screenshot to everyone of you talking to the mistress. THE ENTIRE CONVO. I feet that you don't care for our secrets and should have a large punishment.

*****, you are the one who told everyone after Argentis told you, I only told a few people, can count it on 1 hand, I did make the mistake to think some retards would help me & stay quiet.
I have screenshots too u know! Even from Darwoth admitting you told him.

I initially released a book to help the other witches (which didn't turn out as i expected due to a retarded mechanic, same as how darwoth won that contest & how you 2 copied my book), you copied it to get other witches burnt, says enough & you are as much, if not more, guitly as me!

As far as helping other witches, I don't think any other witch helped as many newb-witches as me, I don't think anyone made more people into witches than me, so I am by far the most superior & respected witch around!!! Yet I still don't have access to that forum...

If you really want this **** to go public, I got everything frapsed & screenshotted, from every little detail that the common forum-visitor shouldn't even see up to confidential information about some behind-the-scenes-work & how it goes.

You're a mod & should know better! U say I take up important dev-time? Don't you start you retarded forumwarrior!

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby Dallane » Thu May 28, 2015 2:12 pm

alloin wrote:
Dallane wrote:

*****, you are the one who told everyone after Argentis told you, I only told a few people, can count it on 1 hand, I did make the mistake to think some retards would help me & stay quiet.
I have screenshots too u know! Even from Darwoth admitting you told him.

I initially released a book to help the other witches (which didn't turn out as i expected due to a retarded mechanic, same as how darwoth won that contest & how you 2 copied my book), you copied it to get other witches burnt, says enough & you are as much, if not more, guitly as me!

As far as helping other witches, I don't think any other witch helped as many newb-witches as me, I don't think anyone made more people into witches than me, so I am by far the most superior & respected witch around!!! Yet I still don't have access to that forum...

If you really want this **** to go public, I got everything frapsed & screenshotted, from every little detail that the common forum-visitor shouldn't even see up to confidential information about some behind-the-scenes-work & how it goes.

You're a mod & should know better! U say I take up important dev-time? Don't you start you retarded forumwarrior!

It doesn't matter how many people you helped criminal. You still published a book knowing that you shouldn't. Me and darwoth only make like 40 copies. The rest was you and everyone who bought them.

OH NO NOT A SCREENSHOT OF DARWOTH! PLZ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! gj name dropping him btw. More reason you can't be trusted.

I can't add people to the forum but I can send a list of people who need access for meow. Since there is such a huge rift in trust....you will need to complete a vision quest.

Go ahead and publish your information. Your pathetic threats don't bother me. You will just dig yourself into a bigger hole.

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby alloin » Thu May 28, 2015 2:34 pm

Dallane wrote:It doesn't matter how many people you helped criminal. You still published a book knowing that you shouldn't. Me and darwoth only make like 40 copies. The rest was you and everyone who bought them.

You two made enough copies to push it to 2nd place so it would sell more, with the intention of getting me into more trouble and preventing me to fix my mistake.

Dallane wrote:OH NO NOT A SCREENSHOT OF DARWOTH! PLZ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Are you laughing with yourself?

Dallane wrote:gj name dropping him btw. More reason you can't be trusted.

I'm sure most of the people disagree here.

Dallane wrote:I can't add people to the forum but I can send a list of people who need access for meow. Since there is such a huge rift in trust....you will need to complete a vision quest.

I'm bad at visionquests, ask chief, I never finished my last one :o

Dallane wrote:Go ahead and publish your information. Your pathetic threats don't bother me. You will just dig yourself into a bigger hole.

Will only happen when I think it is really needed!

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby Dallane » Thu May 28, 2015 2:37 pm

alloin wrote:
Dallane wrote:Go ahead and publish your information. Your pathetic threats don't bother me. You will just dig yourself into a bigger hole.

Will only happen when I think it is really needed!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thought so.

Seriously tho. Meow needs to add you. Your name was def brought up during the conversation. It was late so it more then likely was looked over.

Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Thu May 28, 2015 2:48 pm

alloin has betrayed the sanctity of the coven and must be punished accordingly for bringing the filth of outsiders into our halls so that he could turn a quick buck, i have placed a pox upon him that will cause him to KO more and more frequently as the bloodmoon nears until the cauldronmother can handle this.

Darwoth

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements