Custom HUD (GUI)

Forum for game modifications and custom clients.

Custom HUD (GUI)

Postby Judaism » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:54 am

Custom HUD (minor changes)

V1.0 includes:
Seasons, Cash, Tutorial

V1.1:
Changed Buffs

How to install:

1: Download the file from: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tp6nqlapg95nl06/Custom_Hud%201.1.rar?dl=0
2: Extract alle the files to your salem file so to: ''C:\Users\''Username''\Salem'' (In my case my username is Administrator so for me it is: C:\Users\Administrator\Salem)
Last edited by Judaism on Wed May 20, 2015 7:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Re: Custom HUD

Postby trungdle » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:56 am

Can tou by the way make a minimized HUD skin :p like 50% of regular size.
You thought I quit.
trungdle

Postby Judaism » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:57 am

trungdle wrote:Can tou by the way make a minimized HUD skin :p like 50% of regular size.

What exactly do you mean, for what particulary, or do you mean every button ?
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby trungdle » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:59 am

Judaism wrote:
trungdle wrote:Can tou by the way make a minimized HUD skin :p like 50% of regular size.

What exactly do you mean, for what particulary, or do you mean every button ?

The hotbars. ~50%
The season indicator ~90%
Biles ~ 50%
Everything else could stay the same or all be ~ 50% regular size.
Have you ever thought they are too big? :P
You thought I quit.
trungdle

Postby Judaism » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:04 am

I agree that some of them are too big, I have been thinking about removing the cash/manual/season myself. However I didn't bother since I didn't want to do a new copy of my client and getting acces to the season folder and I woudn't do it unless I could bother doing all three of them at once. Anyway it could be done relatively easy.
Judaism
Customer

Postby JohnCarver » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:10 am

you may not want to tamper with the bile bar. we are in the process of redoing it and the masks on either side will soon display relevant information to the player
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby trungdle » Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:17 am

JohnCarver wrote:you may not want to tamper with the bile bar. we are in the process of redoing it and the masks on either side will soon display relevant information to the player

Full GUI revamp I suppose?
You thought I quit.
trungdle

Re: Custom HUD (GUI)

Postby Judaism » Tue May 19, 2015 9:22 pm

GUI changes upon request.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Tue May 19, 2015 10:22 pm

JohnCarver wrote:you may not want to tamper with the bile bar. we are in the process of redoing it and the masks on either side will soon display relevant information to the player

JC just confirmed mad because it doesnt longer display the silver button :lol: :lol: :lol:

also can we get the buff window a bit lower so its not covered behind the toolbar?
Heffernan

Postby Judaism » Tue May 19, 2015 11:26 pm

Heffernan wrote:
also can we get the buff window a bit lower so its not covered behind the toolbar?

I doubt that I can do something like that but I will look into it soon.
Judaism
Customer

Next

Return to Artifice & Arcana