Pitition for server + character wipe with the new server

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Pitition for server + character wipe with the new server

Postby L33LEE » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:06 pm

Title says it all.

I say there should be a whole server wipe, characters and map when the multi-server support is put in place and the server goes live.

I have my reasons, voice your concerns.

Should we have a full wipe ? map wipe only ? Post your thoughts.
Retribution ~ Death comes to those who wait.

Wishy for Mod - http://forum.salemthegame.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7783
L33LEE

Re: Pitition for server + character wipe with the new server

Postby Realak » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:16 pm

/signed

All I remember as a total noob is I bought silver before the prices were changed, payed 10 dollars for a backpack (wowwwwww) and never got a refund for the difference when they lowered the prices. :(

I would be so much more efficent with the silver this time, and no, I'm not going to buy anymore as long as the game is still in this **** state of limbo
Oops. I Dropped My Doritos. ¦]
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲
Realak

Postby Dallane » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:13 pm

L33LEE wrote:Title says it all.

I say there should be a whole server wipe, characters and map when the multi-server support is put in place and the server goes live.

I have my reasons, voice your concerns.

Should we have a full wipe ? map wipe only ? Post your thoughts.

yeah i wasted my time in the darkness building a **** city thinking i was safe. now with the new changes i'm even less safe from raiders. lets just start fresh plz.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Slayblaze » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:38 pm

I vote against a server wipe. I don't want to have to rebuild everything I've done, it took a long time and much work I'd rather not lose.
If something drastic is added or major mechanics chenges require a reset then I'm fine with it, but I'm not fine with a reset just for the sake of a reset to start with a clean slate.
______
Slayblaze

Postby L33LEE » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:41 pm

Slayblaze wrote:I vote against a server wipe. I don't want to have to rebuild everything I've done, it took a long time and much work I'd rather not lose.
If something drastic is added or major mechanics chenges require a reset then I'm fine with it, but I'm not fine with a reset just for the sake of a reset to start with a clean slate.

This is still closed beta. You know what you agreed for when you singed up to TEST the game.

@Dallane, i voiced concerns about server / character wipe weeks ago, long before i started my journey into the darkness. You also think the darkness is my only "village" ? Keep trolling mate.

This is a very valid thread, dallane if you have nothing to contribute please take your sorry trolliness somewhere else please.

L33LEE

Postby Dallane » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:47 pm

L33LEE wrote:This is a very valid thread, dallane if you have nothing to contribute please take your sorry trolliness somewhere else please.

I hope the devs lock and remove it before spam like this becomes a problem. WE don't say or ask for server wipes. You not not entitled to one because you are made about your darkness fortress being changed.

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby L33LEE » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:50 pm

Dallane wrote:
L33LEE wrote:This is a very valid thread, dallane if you have nothing to contribute please take your sorry trolliness somewhere else please.

I hope the devs lock and remove it before spam like this becomes a problem. WE don't say or ask for server wipes. You not not entitled to one because you are made about your darkness fortress being changed.

Im another player i am a right to voice opinions.

Please do not derail my thread or turn it into a flame war, like you do ever so often.

This game is for EVERYONE, i have a right to voice concerns about this games development, This game is not called "dallem", no matter how much you think this game is your own little sandbox all for you.

L33LEE

Postby Dallane » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:57 pm

L33LEE wrote:
Dallane wrote:

Im another player i am a right to voice opinions.

Please do not derail my thread or turn it into a flame war, like you do ever so often.

This game is for EVERYONE, i have a right to voice concerns about this games development, This game is not called "dallem", no matter how much you think this game is your own little sandbox all for you.

no flame war at all. This thread is spam. I hope they carry over the hnh rule of not spamming this stupid topic.

Do i care about a wipe? ***** no i'll be back where i am in a month

Dallane

Postby dev824804 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:00 pm

I would agree with a new clean slate. I wouldn't go out of my way to do it, but if there is a choice of new slate or continue on I would start anew again, wiser, less nooby, and more careful.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Alfred Pennyworth
dev824804

Postby L33LEE » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:01 pm

Dallane wrote:no flame war at all. This thread is spam. I hope they carry over the hnh rule of not spamming this stupid topic.

Do i care about a wipe? ***** no i'll be back where i am in a month

Your "opinion" if you consider this thread spam. The community should always run the game. If the devs refuse to listen to game changes or additions supported by the majority of the community, games normally crumble very fast. From most people i talk to in privet support a full server wipe, so im putting the topic here for public discussion.

If you consider this thread spam, and do not wish to discuss this topic in a civilized manner, why are you even here ? Now please, either post concerns about your opinions about supporting / not supporting a server / character wipe or leave.

Thank you.

PS: Your posts are "SPAM" in my thread, they are attempting to instigate trolling, flame and derailment and have been reported. Thank you.

L33LEE

Next

Return to City upon a Hill