A message from above

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

A message from above

Postby alloin » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:49 pm

Future pilgrims and excited colonists to be!

As you might have noticed there are no longer ships leaving daily from England to bring you to the New World. But do not fret!

Our great King Charles I has stated that He, in all His Holiness, "Can't wait to get rid of those wretched Puritans and criminals!" -- which we at court interpreted as "There will be more ships leaving soon, carrying many to the New World!"

source

soon :)
I did not know King Charles I was still alive though O.o
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Re: A message from above

Postby TotalyMoo » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:50 pm

I hope I was clear enough what I was hinting at with that post :)
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
TotalyMoo

Postby Potjeh » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:00 pm

Multi-server thing is finally nearing completion? God, it was past time we got some actual new features.
Potjeh

Postby darnokpl » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:20 pm

TotalyMoo wrote:I hope I was clear enough what I was hinting at with that post :)

Hi King 8-)

Potjeh wrote:Multi-server thing is finally nearing completion? God, it was past time we got some actual new features.

I suspect multi-server support + witchcrafting :D
Last edited by darnokpl on Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
darnokpl

Postby Gacrux » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:21 pm

Potjeh wrote:Multi-server thing is finally nearing completion? God, it was past time we got some actual new features.

I couldn't agree more (:
Gacrux

Postby anox » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:44 pm

Gacrux wrote:

I couldn't agree more (:

I understand your frustration, but (1) multi-server is tough and you want to have it stable, (2) the game is still in beta, which means, ... beta, and (3) you're already playing it, for free.

So free, with loads of content, isn't good enough anymore? You want the game up and running with content and players before it's even released?

Patience.
anox

Postby Procne » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:46 pm

No no no.

Future pilgrims and excited colonists to be!

As you might have noticed there are no longer ships leaving daily from England to bring you to the New World. But do not fret!

Our great King Charles I has stated that He, in all His Holiness, "Can't wait to get rid of those wretched Puritans and criminals!" -- which we at court interpreted as "There will be more ships leaving soon, carrying many to the New World!"

It clearly means that update will bring courts into game. Which means... trials, witch burning, witch drowning, public pirate hanging, and new type of griefing - being sued (based on Law&Lore proficieny) by a lawyer to change claim's owner
Procne

Postby Scipio » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:50 pm

I hope these Puritans bring some tree seeds and the knowledge for better walls with them....
In conclusion, thanks God for being born a Venetian, as all the rest of the world, when compared with the policy and justice of the Signory, is nought.
(Vincenzo Querini, ambassador of the most Serene Republic of Venice, 16th century)
Scipio

Postby darnokpl » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:55 pm

Procne wrote:
It clearly means that update will bring courts into game. Which means... trials, witch burning, witch drowning, public pirate hanging, and new type of griefing - being sued (based on Law&Lore proficieny) by a lawyer to change claim's owner

It means more like in new world there will be no criminals, because imho travel between server won't be possible for criminal chars (if there is evidence for you char he is criminal in this case).
darnokpl

Postby Gacrux » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:59 pm

darnokpl wrote:
Procne wrote:

It means more like in new world there will be no criminals, because imho travel between server won't be possible for criminal chars (if there is evidence for you char he is criminal in this case).

All I wish to do I'd farm until the day a disgruntled passerby slides his sword into my chest cavity. :D

The life of a farmer would be rather dull without the constant fear of death ;)
Gacrux

Next

Return to City upon a Hill