[Providence] Free Healing and Curing

Forum for In-Game trades and deals.

[Providence] Free Healing and Curing

Postby Sky_Cardis » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:51 am

Greetings and Salutations. Due to the outbreaks of disease and common injures, it came to my attention that there is a lack of Doctors willing to treat the unfortunate people of Salem. This is where I come in. I shall give you the Medicine Attention you need for free; I will not do stalls and will only give medicine to those that are already diseased. Simply send me a Message, or use my Home Stead Secret to Kin me when you get sick/injured: Doctor Sky.

WARNING! Please read!
Diseases can KILL your character. Players inflicted with a full bar of Disease will now start taking damage to their blood. A player that KOs with a full bar of Disease WILL Die.

If you see me around town or are looking for me, here is what I look like so it is easier to spot me in town:
Make sure to kin my homestead secret to be sure it is me.

The list of things I shall cure and fix for you:
Leech - Maroon Fever
leech-small = Image

Columbine Paste - Frontier Flux
columbinepaste = Image

Smelling Salts - Smelling Salts
smellingsalts = Image

Willowbark Tonic - Big Pox
bucket-tonic = Image

Rattler Serum - Rattler Poison
rattlerserum = Image

Tourniquet - Bleeding
tourniquet = Image

Crude Split - Fracture
splintcrude = Image

Berrymash - Mushroom Poisoning
berrymash = Image

Berry Juice - 10 Silver per 0.10L
bucket-berryjuice = Image
*This drink will Prevent you from being diseased temporarily.
*Bring your own Bark Cup or Flask or Bucket
If you need a Bark Cup because you have no way of holding the Berry Juice...let me know,

Just to clear things, up, I do not care who you are, or what you do. I treat everyone who is need of medical attention. No one will be excluded.

Rules of Services:
1. Stop asking to "buy" my Medical Materials.
    a. I cure for free, I don't sell my cures to others.
    b. If you are not sick you do not need medical attention, thus you do not need my cures. If you are not sick you can easily hunt for the materials.

2. If the person needs cured they must come to me. I am not giving my cures so you can cure others because they don't want to come to town, if they seek medical attention they come to me.
    a. If you are a witch let me know and I'll bring food to keep your biles up during Curing.
    b. If you do not like me that is not my problem, do not send someone else to me to get cures from me to cure you. I cure everyone regardless of whom they are.

3. This may come out prideful, but I have the right to be in this case. I am not handing you cures so you can cure someone else and getting the gratitude with my medicines.
Last edited by Sky_Cardis on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:25 am, edited 24 times in total.
Sky_Cardis

Re: Doctor for Hire

Postby RagnarokBlade670 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:24 am

I like what your doing. Great idea. Ill keep you in mind. :) And spread word if I can.
RagnarokBlade670

Postby Sky_Cardis » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:26 am

RagnarokBlade670 wrote:I like what your doing. Great idea. Ill keep you in mind. :) And spread word if I can.

Much appreciated.
I am The Good Doctor of Salem
Sky_Cardis

Postby Thor » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:43 am

Well well, look who's back.
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby Rakiyn » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:08 am

Thor wrote:Well well, look who's back.

He never left he just sock puppets for obvious reasons.
Rakiyn

Postby Heffernan » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:25 am

Rakiyn wrote:

He never left he just sock puppets for obvious reasons.

protip: hire people to go into boston and puke all over people to infect them with Diseases, then sell these people Medicine

you have never seen a easier way of manking money..
Heffernan

Postby Sky_Cardis » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:14 pm

I always been here, I just don't come to forum and no life troll such as yourselves :)

Rakiyn wrote:He never left he just sock puppets for obvious reasons.

Oh look, he thinks he's people, isn't that cute. But I would say its the pot calling the kettle black, but I am not an alt. You sure do fear me to come at me as an alt to try and troll :)

Heffernan wrote:protip: hire people to go into boston and puke all over people to infect them with Diseases, then sell these people Medicine
you have never seen a easier way of manking money..

Mentioned I am not in it for the money.

Edit: Further more, take the pathetic trolling attempts elsewhere. I can cure injury and sickness, but I cannot fix/cure brain damage nor stupidity.
Last edited by Sky_Cardis on Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am The Good Doctor of Salem
Sky_Cardis

Postby Dallane » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:22 pm

Scammer don't buy his lies.

DO NOT TRUST HIM! HE IS A WITCH AND USING HIS CURES AND YOUR BLOOD TO CURSE YOU!
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby TotalyMeow » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:16 pm

Removed a few off-topic posts at the request of the OP. Please try to keep this thread on topic and remember that this is Tradewinds, not HoB, that includes you, Sky Cardis.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby tweenprinc3ss » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:35 pm

I was most impressed with this young practitioner, after his initial diagnosis proved to be accurate. His strange brew seemed to cure my calamitous bout of Big Pox after a few hearty swigs. I recommend seeking his aid if you are suffering from an unknown ailment.
tweenprinc3ss

Next

Return to The Trade-Wind