Demand from Marp Tarpton!

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Demand from Marp Tarpton!

Postby vienradzis » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:15 pm

I demand that horse statue in Boston is replaced whit 3 statues: Darwoth, Reiko (from Russian community) and third inocent Pilgim.

So every time we enter Boston we are reminded that we are victims of poor developer decitions and inability to find right tools to mend game issues we have here is Salem.

Marp Tarpton after joining developer team have been abusing god powers to affect ingame politics. I find it disgusting and unacceptable thats why i want all my purchases refunded. I refuse to support such developers. And i think everyone of you needs to request a refund.

P.S. We as players arent guilty by using tools what game offer. You as developer are guilty not removing those tools.
vienradzis

Re: Demand from Marp Tarpton!

Postby Nimmeth » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:24 pm

Request denied

Edit:
a bit rude reply. but i hardly believe that refund is possible, nor should it be imho.
Last edited by Nimmeth on Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scott Burton: You shall pay toll for passing the bridge, or else the Troll Below the bridge shall consume you!
Nimmeth
Customer

Postby alloin » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:25 pm

vienradzis wrote:I demand that horse statue in Boston is replaced whit 3 statues: Darwoth, Reiko (from Russian community) and third inocent Pilgim.

So every time we enter Boston we are reminded that we are victims of poor developer decitions and inability to find right tools to mend game issues we have here is Salem.

Marp Tarpton after joining developer team have been abusing god powers to affect ingame politics. I find it disgusting and unacceptable thats why i want all my purchases refunded. I refuse to support such developers. And i think everyone of you needs to request a refund.

P.S. We as players arent guilty by using tools what game offer. You as developer are guilty not removing those tools.

more details ?
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby Cheena » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:37 pm

What politics have been altered by Tarpton ?? ô_o
Trust your enemies more than your friends. Your enemies will never betray you.
loftar wrote:***** the treaty.

(Note: Citation is severely out of context.)
Cheena

Postby Michael » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:43 pm

Looks like Devs got upset at an "exploit" that could of been removed, making it what should be a "feature."
But idk, just guessing here. and it sounds like he may be drunk too because of his grammar.
ether way dramas afoot
Michael

Postby summertime » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:45 pm

i dont see why the devs should restrain themselves from affecting ingame politics

it is just a different option with different consequences
summertime

Postby Brona » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:47 pm

Inb4 Claeyt shows up on a sockpuppet making wild assumptions.
Brona

Postby er-queent8r » Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:02 pm

I say replace Lizbeth with Tarpton. Burn baby burn.
pietin1 wrote:this was for JC only not his ass lickers.

Proud to be a JC ass licker!
er-queent8r

Postby Darwoth » Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:09 pm

Michael wrote:Looks like Devs got upset at an "exploit" that could of been removed, making it what should be a "feature."
But idk, just guessing here. and it sounds like he may be drunk too because of his grammar.
ether way dramas afoot

:lol: :lol: :lol:

please weld your hands to your mouth so you stop speaking/typing.

mikus has cause to be upset, as do some others. do not insult him with a retarded assumption taken from the deepest recesses of your ******* when you know nothing.

as far as i know amicable solutions are being worked out for all affected parties, and i would assume certain other parties are unlikely to be under such dubious circumstances in the future. the only thing airing dirty laundry does right now is make it so retard know nothings from the peanut gallery can comment for the sake of hearing themselves talk.

which....

does not help anything and potentially hurts the game we all enjoy.

Darwoth

Postby Inotdead » Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:23 pm

I support the righteous wrath despite having absolutely no idea about what happened!
Also I'm really curious now. :)
Claeyt wrote: I'm not saying it's right or justified that they steal or sell drugs or murder cops I'm saying that that's exactly what you would do if you were poor and desperate and Black.
Inotdead

Next

Return to House of Burgesses