Minimalisation by Judaism

Forum for game modifications and custom clients.

Re: Minimalisation by Judaism

Postby Judaism » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:30 am

Icon wrote:

the mine tiles can be a little hard on the eyeballs, but this did wonders for my frames, ty greatly for this

Will change it today orso, you can just look to the edit date and then you'll know enough.

vienradzis wrote:Whit new textures i am not able to chop woodlogs out of tree log

Yeah, I fixed that back to normal at 4:12 pm yesterday. For now everything should be functional, I will be doing more textures but these will be additional.

When I found out that the logs were not responding correctly I was amazed, I will look into this and perhaps I could use this ''feature'' for something cool.

If you notice anything else stupid, just report and I will fix it asap.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Freedom » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:39 am

graphics in mine looks like I'm playing Minecraft, you just killed Salem. This is not Heaven .Its SALEM SALEM SALEM SALEM SALEM SALEM SALEM SALEM SALEM
poor Judaism.
Freedom

Postby Judaism » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:41 am

Freedom wrote:graphics in mine looks like I'm playing Minecraft, you just killed Salem. This is not Heaven .Its SALEM SALEM SALEM SALEM SALEM SALEM SALEM SALEM SALEM
poor Judaism.

For the graphics I made a 48x48 pack, feel free to give that a shot but take in mind that I am not forcing anything.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby firefox2026 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:16 am

how can you tell if you got it loaded right? I did it and I can't tell a difference. lol

I have a freind who was getting freeze and disconnected a bunch and he tried it and didn't seem to make a difference.

Also he has satellite internet so I wondering if the server is timing out to fast? or client?
firefox2026

Postby soos » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:55 am

What tools are you using to unpack/pack .res files?
Some time ago I wrote my own .res plugin for blender3D, but lost interest and dropped it.
soos

Postby Judaism » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:18 am

firefox2026 wrote:how can you tell if you got it loaded right? I did it and I can't tell a difference. lol

If this is loaded correctly your game should look like this:

If thats not the case you did not follow the instructions correctly.

Should be in the Salem file.
Last edited by Judaism on Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Judaism » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:20 am

soos wrote:What tools are you using to unpack/pack .res files?
Some time ago I wrote my own .res plugin for blender3D, but lost interest and dropped it.

Ill use the salem-layer-util-master -> http://forum.salemthegame.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5417
Judaism
Customer

Postby firefox2026 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:46 pm

hmm ok well tonight I try to fix this it apparently didn't' load right.
firefox2026

Postby Judaism » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:28 pm

firefox2026 wrote:hmm ok well tonight I try to fix this it apparently didn't' load right.

You have to extract it in the Salem files, not the .Salem files.

The map should look like this after you've extracted it:

Judaism
Customer

Postby firefox2026 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:17 am

should this work with Latikai client? I dont' seem to be having any luck and im so far pretty sure its where you are saying. Now maybe the client is running out of a different directory than I think.

have it under users/(username)/salem/
firefox2026

PreviousNext

Return to Artifice & Arcana