Scalp Collection Thread - The Second Age

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Scalp Collection Thread - The Second Age

Postby Rifmaster » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:48 am

OH MY GOD.
This is the first time im thankful to the tribe.
That "Nelke" guy was such a ***** he said he was gonna "lead people to us" because we questioned him to find out who was the traitor in the old town of sagecliff.
Then I wanted to kill him and he tp'ed to boston.
Well i'l spare you all the things he said to us but i can safely say he is a very creative man, he inveted about 20 new ways to insult us!
Bye bye nelke!
Bye freaking bye.
By the way are you selling that scalp by any chance? I'd really love to have this guys scalp.

EDIT: He wasnt a rebel he was a traitor who started to hate both rebels and tribe and everyone that tried to speak to him. So plz check if he was before saying "Another rebel slain".

Don't creatively edit swear words to avoid the filter. Use the word if you want to vulgar and it will be filtered out for those who have the censor turned on, or don't use a swear word at all. User banned for one day.

~TotalyMeow
Rifmaster

Postby Cheena » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:07 am

what the ***** are you saying and who the ***** are you.
Trust your enemies more than your friends. Your enemies will never betray you.
loftar wrote:***** the treaty.

(Note: Citation is severely out of context.)
Cheena

Postby Rifmaster » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:25 am

I am ******* Rif Raf and i want ******* Nelkes scalp.
Rifmaster

Postby Dingnot » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:36 am

I have to reply to the rifmasters post.
I had been in Sagecliff for 3 days when I as accused of stealing and breaking stuff on a claim that belonged to Honest Abe (or "the lying ape" as I call him). He wanted me killed. Said he knew it was me, which ofcourse it wasnt. I wouldnt do such a thing, not even in a game like this. Ive been playing this game for 2 weeks and Im really shocked by the widespread treachery here. I dont mind it as such, just never tried anything like it before. Not even in a game.
Now these accusations against me continued a second day and now it made me REALLY mad and yes I did call rif and the lying ape retards and such. Not very mature, but there you go.
So they threatened to kill me and I gathered my stuff and left. I talked to Suff who knew I was innocent. I told him I wanted the lying ape dead and if he wasnt dead the day after, I would tell tribe where he lived. I didnt want the 2 others in the town hurt so we arranged to get the ape killed and I have his scalp.
So, I never betrayed Sagecliff. Ive never told a soul where it was. I even didnt want you dead rif though you wanted to kill me. Only abe who fabricated the lies.
I moved to another rebel town outside which I got scalped yesterday. Such is (salem) life. Thankfully Ive found nicer people to live with now 2-3 weeks into my Salem "career".
Have fun with my scalp :) I wish you all the best.
Dingnot

Postby Rifmaster » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:07 pm

So the fact that i asked you questions to determine who was the traitor made you call me a re****?
And then you go like oh hurr durr i was innocent but i couldnt answer to some strange questions.
In the end we figured it's probably not you but then the insults happened, and now i want your scalp.
GL out there! (Also watch out for people like me cuz i want revenge whatever it takes.)
Last edited by Rifmaster on Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rifmaster

Postby mentalyll » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:07 pm

And now we wait for the greentext.
mentalyll

Postby TotalyMeow » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:04 pm

mentalyll wrote:And now we wait for the greentext.

Indeed. :(
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby wowofbob » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:57 pm

vienradzis wrote:Dead Criminal

Ohh no, it was me. I can't understand why I was labled as a criminal on this screenshot. At that moment I was searching for a a criminal who stolen my etterfrag. Then I saw you. I thought that you are looking for a company. So I went from my house to meet you and then I was killed. Hard newbie life.
wowofbob

Postby Rifmaster » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:16 pm

You realised that you dont open the door to a stranger wearing top tier gear and big biles yet?
Ah well, i guess not... :lol:
Rifmaster

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses