Nice Thing: Nevermind, lets not talk about it.

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Nice Thing: Nevermind, lets not talk about it.

Postby jesi » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:56 pm

Can we get some Dev imput vis a vis the crap going on in the Juicy apples thread. I mean can we get clarity that it is in fact possible to strike a killing blow outside the arena in a combat that started in the arena? And that it is not possible to strike a killing blow on someone who is KO'd in the arena?

Also, is there anyway other than having lots of friends around, to prevent spectators from looting a KO in the arena?

I like the idea but as with horses, implementation seems to be missing a few things.
aptson wrote:
when i make posts on the forums i expect people to spell it out for me because i am new . .
jesi

Postby RonPaulFTW » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:58 pm

jesi wrote:Also, is there anyway other than having lots of friends around, to prevent spectators from looting a KO in the arena?

Loss by theft is a risk of using the arena.
RonPaulFTW

Postby Dallane » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:00 pm

jesi wrote:Can we get some Dev imput vis a vis the crap going on in the Juicy apples thread. I mean can we get clarity that it is in fact possible to strike a killing blow outside the arena in a combat that started in the arena? And that it is not possible to strike a killing blow on someone who is KO'd in the arena?

Also, is there anyway other than having lots of friends around, to prevent spectators from looting a KO in the arena?

I like the idea but as with horses, implementation seems to be missing a few things.

Should read the thread and ask question. Everything there has already been answered
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:03 pm

not only is there the bug with regard to killing blows landing in the "safe" area "sometimes" (where murder scents do not register) but you also do not lose inspiration on KO as intended and combat initiated inside the arena makes anyone on the town claim invincible to taking blood damage, which while not a big issue if a newb runs around in god mode killing spiders seems like a problem that could lead to larger ones.
Darwoth

Postby jesi » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:35 pm

Dallane wrote:
Should read the thread and ask question. Everything there has already been answered

yeah, sure, like the part about getting killed outside the arena. that was answered where by the Dev's?

And the stuff that Darwoth says happens. That was answered where by the Dev's?
aptson wrote:
when i make posts on the forums i expect people to spell it out for me because i am new . .
jesi

Postby alloin » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:43 pm

JohnCarver wrote:Nice Thing: Nevermind, lets not talk about it.
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby jesi » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:59 pm

alloin wrote:
JohnCarver wrote:Nice Thing: Nevermind, lets not talk about it.

Yup. That about sums it up.
aptson wrote:
jesi

Postby alagar » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:07 pm

Darwoth is mad because now n00bs will learn how2fight.
REMOVE STALLS!
alagar

Postby Dallane » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:10 pm

jesi wrote:
Dallane wrote:

yeah, sure, like the part about getting killed outside the arena. that was answered where by the Dev's?

And the stuff that Darwoth says happens. That was answered where by the Dev's?

I see you are one of those idiot players(cryeat) that need dev reassurance of a bug
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby jesi » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:12 pm

alagar wrote:Darwoth is not mad because now n00bslike you will learn how2fight.

fixed it for you.
aptson wrote:
jesi

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements