Flaming Skull Town

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Flaming Skull Town

Postby naosnule » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:49 pm

Seems like the sockpuppet " Alabaster" only wanted to know which forum name was behind that town. He has no interest in negotiating, since he hasn't even bothered to send me a PM yet. Ah well, suppose the blood bath will begin eventually :D.
naosnule

Postby Noble » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:43 am

I would alt valt anything of importance and study those inspirationals you've been stockpiling if I were you. If you do get raided, you can keep your loses to a minimal.
Noble

Postby Mushibag » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:19 am

Mereni wrote:They are the burial grounds of all the Tribe members who died when all the servers were destroyed last month.

As well as the Mushibag Memorial Gravesite.
Mushibag

Postby Khaztropix » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:23 am

Mushibag wrote:

A single tear was shed that day.
Khaztropix
Prince of the Gingerbread Men
I ride horse with Gods
Khaztropix

Postby Dallane » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:13 am

Khaztropix wrote:
Mushibag wrote:

A single tear was shed that day.

All of Plymouth weeped....tribe included.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Claeyt » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:35 am

naosnule wrote:You found me :(. We are rather peasfool though.

Edit: We got a few unclaimed mines nearby, would appreciate if you didn't try to "steal" them.

So is this another Horde town then?

Dallane wrote:All of Plymouth weeped....tribe included.

weeped? Do you mean wept or are you trolling Mushi?
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby naosnule » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:51 am

Since they are talking about my town and the topic starter is a sockpuppet that hasn't even made a 2nd post, I request this thread to be locked.
naosnule

Postby Toof » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:37 am

Flaming Skull belongs to The Clan.

naosnule is a coward that hides behind lies and deceit. We will stretch his hide over a tanning rack as punishment.
Last edited by Toof on Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Toof
Elder Seer of The Clan
Toof

Postby naosnule » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:32 am

The amount of sockpuppets in this thread. :lol:
naosnule

Postby Cheena » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:04 am

Mereni wrote:
Cheena wrote:There's no Tribal Grounds, because they claimed them as Burial Grounds and don't actually exist.

Why do you keep saying this? They are the burial grounds of all the Tribe members who died when all the servers were destroyed last month. :roll:

Cheena wrote:I would be ashamed to disturb the souls of the dead by walking over their calm corpses. But is there a visual sign of their presence ? Or did you ancesters only burried them like that without any signe of their presence, like barbarians ? I was waiting for totems or something like that. During my journeys I've seen none, and I am perplex. Were there so few braves that I can't find their resting places ?

That reflexion brought me to start thinking about how the hell the Tribal ancestors could have been burried in this place. Indeed, the Braves of the First Age didn't have the occasion to cross the invisible walls placed by our two Great Gods. Which means none of them can be burried on Providence's land. They are burried -or not- on Plymouth's, Jamestown's (I doubt so tho) and Roanoke's lands, and after my travels around our new land I can tell you that our place has nothing to relate with Plymouth, Jamestown or Roanoke.

Briefly, the lands of our ancestors were destroyed by the wrath of Jorb and with them, the corpses of our forefathers. Don't play dumb with me, you are a smart woman, Mereni.
Trust your enemies more than your friends. Your enemies will never betray you.
loftar wrote:***** the treaty.

(Note: Citation is severely out of context.)
Cheena

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses