R.I.P. newbie hermit.

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: R.I.P. newbie hermit.

Postby dezmerel » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:26 am

Tylan wrote:
Cawalox wrote:
Do you honestly expect to tell a man to suck another mans ***** and expect to go away without a reply? I know that blowjob is a customary greeting in the tribe but you should consider that tribe is in minority on the servr and that other people might find your way of greeting offensive.

Further more most post of the tribe are provocation. If you do not like how people react on the stuff you write here maybe your doing something wrong.

Statistically, 2% of the world's population is homosexual. More than that, I had no idea you were a guy, which boosts the probability that you would have been -bioligically- more than willing to provide oral pleasure to Jalpha. I apologize if the idea was offensive to you. In all fairness, though, Jalpha seems more angry than you lately, and in my off-color portrayal, he was the pitcher! I just wish I knew what we could do to get you guys to like us more. You wanted cheaper rates on protection, you got them. You wanted a server that wasn't Farmville - Burial Grounds, hello? It's like we just can't win. :(

Actually Tylan, that 2% statistic isn’t completely correct. The most famous scale is the Kinsey scale which goes from 0 – 6 with asexual behavior not being rated. Here is the scale below:
Rating Description
0 Exclusively heterosexual
1 Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual
2 Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual
3 Equally heterosexual and homosexual
4 Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual
5 Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual
6 Exclusively homosexual
X No socio-sexual contacts or reactions

Approximately 11% of the population rates a “3” or greater for a significant period of their adult sexual life.
For example, Jalpha writes “MM have ways of gaining enlightenment that don't involve putting our ***** in the mouths of other men.” Clearly Jalpha is harboring some latent homosexual desires and is projecting them towards others. I couple this with his extreme dislike of female adult performers. I’m going to give Jalpha a “3” for now.
dezmerel

Postby Claeyt » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:25 am

dezmerel wrote:
Tylan wrote:
Cawalox wrote:
Do you honestly expect to tell a man to suck another mans ***** and expect to go away without a reply? I know that blowjob is a customary greeting in the tribe but you should consider that tribe is in minority on the servr and that other people might find your way of greeting offensive.

Further more most post of the tribe are provocation. If you do not like how people react on the stuff you write here maybe your doing something wrong.

Statistically, 2% of the world's population is homosexual. More than that, I had no idea you were a guy, which boosts the probability that you would have been -bioligically- more than willing to provide oral pleasure to Jalpha. I apologize if the idea was offensive to you. In all fairness, though, Jalpha seems more angry than you lately, and in my off-color portrayal, he was the pitcher! I just wish I knew what we could do to get you guys to like us more. You wanted cheaper rates on protection, you got them. You wanted a server that wasn't Farmville - Burial Grounds, hello? It's like we just can't win. :(

Actually Tylan, that 2% statistic isn’t completely correct. The most famous scale is the Kinsey scale which goes from 0 – 6 with asexual behavior not being rated. Here is the scale below:
Rating Description
0 Exclusively heterosexual
1 Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual
2 Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual
3 Equally heterosexual and homosexual
4 Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual
5 Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual
6 Exclusively homosexual
X No socio-sexual contacts or reactions

Approximately 11% of the population rates a “3” or greater for a significant period of their adult sexual life.
For example, Jalpha writes “MM have ways of gaining enlightenment that don't involve putting our ***** in the mouths of other men.” Clearly Jalpha is harboring some latent homosexual desires and is projecting them towards others. I couple this with his extreme dislike of female adult performers. I’m going to give Jalpha a “3” for now.

Actually the Kinsey scale which was historic and the first of it's kind is largely outdated. The 11% number (or 10% number cited by gay rights groups) is based on single and individual homosexual acts, not long term homosexual relationships. Tylan's numbers are still low. There's a wide variety of polls, studies and census now and most of them place the % of gay men in a long term or permanent homosexual relationship as between 2-5% of men with single or short term relationnships or bisexual identity adding another 2-3% for a total of between 4-8% depending on the study. It's actually much lower for women with between 1.5-3% permanent and another 2-3% temporary or bisexual for a total of 3.5-6% total according to the various studies.

So all of us strait guys have no excuses for finding strait women. There's more of them. :D

Sorry for the derail. Marriage Equality for All. :ugeek:
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Tylan » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:49 am

This is very interesting. When assuming the willingness of one person to gargle the downstairs-mixup of another, I guess I lowball the percentage to keep myself in the clear. However, this not only explains my nuthugging douchebaggery, but also Claeyt projecting his own urge to caress balls.
jorb wrote:you fat-fingered, trigger happy nabbly-boos.

We write as a defense against the void, against the unknown that is the other side of death.
-C. Leland
Tylan

Postby darnokpl » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:10 am

Claeyt wrote:The 11% number (or 10% number cited by gay rights groups)

10% is large number it is time to start looking for cure instead of supporting and saiyng that homosexuals are like hetero people :|
darnokpl

Postby Claeyt » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:10 am

darnokpl wrote:

10% is large number it is time to start looking for cure instead of supporting and saiyng that homosexuals are like hetero people :|

You know what that cure is right Darnok? It's every gay guy in the world only being allowed to have sex with you. :lol: :lol: :lol:
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby darnokpl » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:15 am

Claeyt wrote:
darnokpl wrote:

You know what that cure is right Darnok?

Sadly I don't know answer for that. All I know is if that number goes to 100% our civilization is gone.
darnokpl

Postby Cheena » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:34 am

Can't say it would be a bad thing >.>
Trust your enemies more than your friends. Your enemies will never betray you.
loftar wrote:***** the treaty.

(Note: Citation is severely out of context.)
Cheena

Postby Cawalox » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:52 am

Cheena wrote:Can't say it would be a bad thing >.>

Are you referring to this...
darnokpl wrote:All I know is if that number goes to 100% our civilization is gone.

...or to this?
Claeyt wrote: It's every gay guy in the world only being allowed to have sex with darnokpl. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cawalox

Postby Cheena » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:05 am

:shock: I was refering to
our civilization is gone.

I don't even wanna think about the alternative.
Trust your enemies more than your friends. Your enemies will never betray you.
loftar wrote:***** the treaty.

(Note: Citation is severely out of context.)
Cheena

Postby Yasso » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:27 pm

How exactly did this go from "R.I.P newbie hermit" to "11% is a large percentage of gays" :roll:
Yasso

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses