Some ideas....

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Some ideas....

Postby Mazavalt » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:26 am

Maybe some of this were already posted. sorry for that.

1. Mule that can carry 2 sacks. can pass shallow water
2. Cart that can be loaded with 4 crates. Can pass shallow water
3. Ability to hire NPC guard. If u have a homestead 2 maybe 3 guards (braziers are dull, who want to get inside it will. u can delay attack eat and attack again.)related to cloak and dagger skill. For towns related to townsfolk total skill dagger or only of the mayor.
Soldiers will be recruited from Providence. They obvious are limited in number due to ship capacity, So until next ship arrives we can count on a fix number.
4. Ability to send convoys from Providence to Europe. Make a company that sell shares and the shareholders split the profits.
5. Provisional stall. Instead of barrels where we switch items, when arriving in Providence, to be able to make a provisional stall after u buy a writ for 5 silvers valid for 1 week. Designing an area for Bazar and players sell items only in that area while afk.
6. Maybe some domestic animals too.

Tnx for reading. Hope didn't took you to much time.
Mazavalt

Re: Some ideas....

Postby AmmaBoss » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:41 am

Mazavalt wrote:3. Ability to hire NPC guard. If u have a homestead 2 maybe 3 guards (braziers are dull, who want to get inside it will. u can delay attack eat and attack again.[/b])related to cloak

Raiding is hard at the moment , The more crime you do the more BB it drain per crime , I was raiding the other day and it took 15 bb per crime action I did even standing on claim took 15 bb and I didn't even have 70 crime on. Raiding is going to be alot harder this world and impossible for anyone to raid even a hermit claim solo. + 1 brazier do 30bb damage. Claim drain + 1 brazier hitting for 30 bb raiding is very hard as it is so no need for the ability to hire NPC guard.
AmmaBoss

Postby Mazavalt » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:52 am

AmmaBoss wrote:
Mazavalt wrote:3. Ability to hire NPC guard. If u have a homestead 2 maybe 3 guards (braziers are dull, who want to get inside it will. u can delay attack eat and attack again.[/b])related to cloak

Raiding is hard at the moment , The more crime you do the more BB it drain per crime , I was raiding the other day and it took 15 bb per crime action I did even standing on claim took 15 bb and I didn't even have 70 crime on. Raiding is going to be alot harder this world and impossible for anyone to raid even a hermit claim solo. + 1 brazier do 30bb damage. Claim drain + 1 brazier hitting for 30 bb raiding is very hard as it is so no need for the ability to hire NPC guard.

Well i thought a wound and some blood loss will keep you away from that homestead for some time.
Mazavalt

Postby Dallane » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:14 am

Mazavalt wrote:
AmmaBoss wrote:

Well i thought a wound and some blood loss will keep you away from that homestead for some time.

You could just regen it either way. Try and raid somewhere b4 making a suggestion to change it
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Mazavalt » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:32 am

I dislake taking others work.

Another suggestion:

Add rotate button for laptop users.
Mazavalt

Postby Dallane » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:34 am

Mazavalt wrote:I dislake taking others work.

Raid your own place then.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby anfros » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:25 am

Doesn't the cart that is currently in the game cross shallow water. Haven't had the time to build one and test yet but it seems like it should work. Otherwise would be pretty ridiculous.
anfros

Postby Mazavalt » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:41 pm

Dallane wrote:

What u do if u get raid and the raider breach through ur fences? a guard will shoot them right when they attack the walls.
Mazavalt

Postby Mushibag » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:41 pm

Mazavalt wrote:Add rotate button for laptop users.

Latikai client has a "laptop mode" afaik.
Mushibag

Postby Mereni » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:34 pm

Mazavalt wrote:
Dallane wrote:

What u do if u get raid and the raider breach through ur fences? a guard will shoot them right when they attack the walls.

We already have a thing that shoots people attacking walls. It's called a Brazier, or a Torchpost if you're poor.
Mereni

Next

Return to Ideas & Innovations