Windmill Problems?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Windmill Problems?

Postby Jalpha » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:06 am

Give me God Powers. I'll redesign the city ¦]
Professor Gu Zhongmao wrote:These projects are beautiful to scientists, but nightmarish to engineers
Jalpha

Postby Claeyt » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:10 am

TheBatman wrote:salem has been around for how long and you're just now asking the developers to show a shred of intelligence?

I know, right? Roanoke was sort of pretty but this town is ugly as hell. I mean the number two thing they could do to increase people after making their client more like Ender's and Kand's is make a pretty town. It looks like Jorb just randomly placed all those Windmills while drunk online FFS. It looks like **** and it has to be the easiest thing to do in the world. It would take 10 minutes to actually make it look decent.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby RMreX » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:17 am

Claeyt wrote:
TheBatman wrote:salem has been around for how long and you're just now asking the developers to show a shred of intelligence?

I know, right? Roanoke was sort of pretty but this town is ugly as hell. I mean the number two thing they could do to increase people after making their client more like Ender's and Kand's is make a pretty town. It looks like Jorb just randomly placed all those Windmills while drunk online FFS. It looks like **** and it has to be the easiest thing to do in the world. It would take 10 minutes to actually make it look decent.

Well, he obviously did it, atleast while trolling, and now he redesigned it to look a bit better.
RMreX

Postby uncleseano » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:05 am

I thought binks built all the windmills as a joke!
uncleseano

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses