Dear random base owner.

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Dear random base owner.

Postby L33LEE » Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:22 am

I thank you for the insprationals and i butchered your rabbits for you for some extra inspritionals for myself(but you got steaks instead of cuts).

I arranged your base to look less messy and left your leather behind so you can finish your woowoo wand.

Enjoy your journey.

Thanks again.

Retribution ~ Death comes to those who wait.

Wishy for Mod - http://forum.salemthegame.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7783
L33LEE

Re: Dear random base owner.

Postby Dallane » Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:25 am

The hero of providence!
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby jwhitehorn » Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:04 am

Was this base in TBG?

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Ntlosa » Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:22 am

Ntlosa

Postby Claeyt » Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:43 am

As always, Pras to the Candy Gang as long as they are true of heart. :D

jwhitehorn wrote:Was this base in TBG?

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

Looks like the Candy Gang aren't under your control like you say they are. :lol:
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby L33LEE » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:02 am

I was always a nice guy. People may know me from start of plymouoth doing endless free drop partys of loot.

I have even continued to do so on Providance and even dropped upto 20 tumbleweeds at once in the town center for everyone to go crazy over.

It was one of the reasons which lead to allion joining me on plymouth, when i was dropping free 20% dowsing rods, metal equipment and more.

Oh well.

L33LEE

Postby alloin » Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:06 pm

L33LEE wrote:allion

GRRRRRRRRR

jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby Dallane » Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:16 pm

L33LEE wrote:I was always a nice guy. People may know me from start of plymouoth doing endless free drop partys of loot.

I have even continued to do so on Providance and even dropped upto 20 tumbleweeds at once in the town center for everyone to go crazy over.

It was one of the reasons which lead to allion joining me on plymouth, when i was dropping free 20% dowsing rods, metal equipment and more.

Oh well.

What about all the taxes you collected?

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby L33LEE » Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:53 pm

Dallane wrote:
L33LEE wrote:I was always a nice guy. People may know me from start of plymouoth doing endless free drop partys of loot.

Oh well.

Again, i personally never laid a single thurst on any player why on plymouth, let alone murder.

Yea sure we done a few stupid newb raids, but all in all, i gave out x1000 more in drops/partys than i ever raided.

Do you believe all the propogander you see ?

@Allion Alloin, Sorry Broham <3

L33LEE

Postby Dallane » Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:00 pm

L33LEE wrote:
Dallane wrote:

Oh well.

Again, i personally never laid a single thurst on any player why on plymouth, let alone murder.

Yea sure we done a few stupid newb raids, but all in all, i gave out x1000 more in drops/partys than i ever raided.

Do you believe all the propogander you see ?

@Allion Alloin, Sorry Broham <3

its ok to raid as long as you throw garbage in boston. got ya.

Dallane

Next

Return to House of Burgesses