Way to go Tough guy

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Way to go Tough guy

Postby tweenprinc3ss » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:54 am

Really great tough guy! You wiped out my hermit base, I hope you feel like a real big man. Trashing my drying racks and baskets must have gone along way in increasing your ego. I hope you choke on my crickabobs. :evil:

I have been considering trying to join a group for some time, I just do not have the time and patience to go at it alone anymore. Real life has been busy as hell pretty much since server launch, so I have not had the proper chance to get my camp in order, so this seems like as good a time as any. I am a fairly skilled player, I know most of the farming mechanics, base defense, and pvp mechanics with the exception of the new stuff I have not yet had a chance to explore. I am a hard worker and willing to pull my weight. I have been mainly a hermit in the past, with great success, but my life has changed. I do not have quite the bounty of time I used to. Pooling my resources with others seems like the best way to lighten my load, and maximize defensive capabilities. PM me if your crew is looking for a strong back and swift sword arm.
tweenprinc3ss

Re: Way to go Tough guy

Postby Binks » Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:02 am

You could always team up with sittingbull ¦]
Binks

Postby tweenprinc3ss » Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:06 am

Binks wrote:You could always team up with sittingbull ¦]

Been there, Done that.

tweenprinc3ss

Postby Agamemnon » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:15 pm

Hello -
Isn't it ironic that a raider of new players last world has had the tables turned on them now? ;)
Also, you are real life friends with claeyt, those baskets and tanning racks were obviously infected with the claegue. I had to bring them down.
Delicious tear post, thank you.
Agamemnon

Postby Mushibag » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:19 pm

Agamemnon wrote:Isn't it ironic

Don't you think?
Mushibag

Postby Dallane » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:46 pm

Mushibag wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Isn't it ironic

Don't you think?

It's like rain on your wedding day
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby tweenprinc3ss » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:09 pm

Agamemnon wrote:Hello -
Isn't it ironic that a raider of new players last world has had the tables turned on them now? ;)
Also, you are real life friends with claeyt, those baskets and tanning racks were obviously infected with the claegue. I had to bring them down.

I may know Claeyt in real life, however, we are not allies in Salem. When I did have a small group going he was not interested. Further more, he has behaved in ways that I do not appreciate.
tweenprinc3ss

Postby naosnule » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:12 pm

tweenprinc3ss wrote:

I may know Claeyt in real life, however, we are not allies in Salem. When I did have a small group going he was not interested. Further more, he has behaved in ways that I do not appreciate.

Weren't you a thief in previous server?
naosnule

Postby Mushibag » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:12 pm

tweenprinc3ss wrote:

tweenprinc3ss confirmed Claegue carrier, and thief who doesn't like being stolen from.
Mushibag

Postby mentalyll » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:13 pm

tweenprinc3ss wrote:Really great tough guy! You wiped out my hermit base, I hope you feel like a real big man. Trashing my drying racks and baskets must have gone along way in increasing your ego. I hope you choke on my crickabobs. :evil:

I have been considering trying to join a group for some time, I just do not have the time and patience to go at it alone anymore. Real life has been busy as hell pretty much since server launch, so I have not had the proper chance to get my camp in order, so this seems like as good a time as any. I am a fairly skilled player, I know most of the farming mechanics, base defense, and pvp mechanics with the exception of the new stuff I have not yet had a chance to explore. I am a hard worker and willing to pull my weight. I have been mainly a hermit in the past, with great success, but my life has changed. I do not have quite the bounty of time I used to. Pooling my resources with others seems like the best way to lighten my load, and maximize defensive capabilities. PM me if your crew is looking for a strong back and swift sword arm.

RIP John Wrinklebottom

N3v4r f0rget-

You deserved everything you got.
mentalyll

Next

Return to House of Burgesses