Eek! I found some angry Russians

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Eek! I found some angry Russians

Postby Bambus » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:26 am

Just saying :evil:

Finally got around to playing again and found a decent spot to settle. Rebuilt my leanto, some baskets and whatnot just to find out there are 2 Russians not too far of :cry:
---------------------
Bambus

~ Thy Kingdom come ... and we are it ~
Bambus

Re: Eek! I found some angry Russians

Postby jwhitehorn » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:28 am

Please submit screenshots of these russians to the Tribe.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby enemyunknown » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:51 am

To prevent any future russian agression may come, we ask you to share some screenshots and coordinates of that location. We need no more "pirates" in the Second Age.
enemyunknown

Postby Bambus » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:40 am

enemyunknown wrote:To prevent any future russian agression may come, we ask you to share some screenshots and coordinates of that location. We need no more "pirates" in the Second Age.

On this note, how can I know/read coordinates? (I am pretty new to the game :roll: )
---------------------
Bambus

Bambus

Postby Nimmeth » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:44 am

Bambus wrote:On this note, how can I know/read coordinates? (I am pretty new to the game :roll: )

Easiest way would be to share your maptiles with the Tribe :)
that would prolly be the easiest way to locate your position and remove the filthy Russians
Last edited by Nimmeth on Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scott Burton: You shall pay toll for passing the bridge, or else the Troll Below the bridge shall consume you!
Nimmeth
Customer

Postby TheBatman » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:50 am

don't listen to the troll. to get coordinates you need to walk into their base and tell them you're part of the Tribe Mapping Project and you need their coordinates
TheBatman

Postby Bambus » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:52 am

Nimmeth wrote:
Bambus wrote:On this note, how can I know/read coordinates? (I am pretty new to the game :roll: )

Alt + F4

Ah thanks ¦] . I will have to look up the coordinates when I get home from work tonight, so for now you'll have to make do with just this (rather bad) screenie. I (the guy in front with the sled ;) ) saw them talking Russian to eachother and as soon as they noticed me, they started chasing me (even though I'm such a peaceful/pacifistic hermit :evil: ):

Edit: Inb4 the edit :mrgreen:
Last edited by Bambus on Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
---------------------
Bambus

Bambus

Postby Ntlosa » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:16 am

Bambus wrote:Just saying :evil:

Finally got around to playing again and found a decent spot to settle. Rebuilt my leanto, some baskets and whatnot just to find out there are 2 Russians not too far of :cry:

so you found 2 russians that done nothing to you and you think they hostile. its smells like Image
Ntlosa

Postby Orcling » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:19 am

Ntlosa wrote:
Bambus wrote:Just saying :evil:

so you found 2 russians that done nothing to you and you think they hostile. its smells like Image

Nationalism*

Nationality is not a race.
Orcling

Postby enemyunknown » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:29 am

Ntlosa wrote:so you found 2 russians that done nothing to you and you think they hostile. its smells like racism

Oh c'mon, let's face it! Everyone knows dat russians are nothing but troublemakers! All Salem 1st Era history prooves it.
enemyunknown

Next

Return to House of Burgesses