The first collateral damage of the Proclamation.

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

The first collateral damage of the Proclamation.

Postby kabuto202 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:23 pm

As the plague known as yourself ravages the lands of Salem, it frightens and displaces the poor locals whom are only trying to live their life in peace. In fact, your revolting presence has such a traumatic effect on them, that it drives them to a state of insanity, and without their minds they even turn on their great friends and protectors. Such is the poor fate of Sir. Bearington; I was well acquinted with the Bearington family, several times I have even visited their adobe for tea and discussions of intellectual matters. However, this morning I awoke to find Sir. Bearington in my camp, with froth in his mouth he was ravaging through my belongings. Confused, I tried to comminicate with my old friend, only be met with a frothing mouth and claws of fury. In order to defend my property and my life, I did what must be done, and put Sir. Bearington down.

This is your fault, filthy plebian scum of Salem. After I'm done breaking the news to Ma'dam Bearington, I am coming after you for vengeance. Jobtar vult!
kabuto202

Re: The first collateral damage of the Proclamation.

Postby Michael » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:38 pm

kabuto202 wrote:As the plague known as yourself ravages the lands of Salem...

Claeyt already has dibs on that. Stop stealing his style
Michael

Postby kabuto202 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:02 am

Oh look, a filthy heaten who doesn't know any better.

Allow me to educate you, ya dirty pleb. I am on a divine crusade in the name of Jobtar to eradicate you and all your rodent compatriots. I don't want your money, I don't want your lands, I don't want your earthworms, I want yer blood.
kabuto202

Postby jwhitehorn » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:42 am

kabuto202 wrote:Oh look, a filthy heaten who doesn't know any better.

Allow me to educate you, ya dirty pleb. I am on a divine crusade in the name of Jobtar to eradicate you and all your rodent compatriots. I don't want your money, I don't want your lands, I don't want your earthworms, I want yer blood.

Every time you post you make your inevitable death that much more satisfying to me.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby kabuto202 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:47 am

jwhitehorn wrote:
kabuto202 wrote:Oh look, a filthy heaten who doesn't know any better.

Every time you post you make your inevitable death that much more satisfying to me.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

I'd say the feeling is mutual, but I'd be lying. The honest truth of the matter is that to me you're no different or more relevant than the rest of the scrum in the dirt.
kabuto202

Postby Michael » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:57 am

Not sure if kabuto is intentionally trying to mock whitehorn by writing posts in the same way that he does, or if whitehorn is sockpuppiting right now :lol:
Michael

Postby pistolshrimp » Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:29 am

Michael wrote:Not sure if kabuto is intentionally trying to mock whitehorn by writing posts in the same way that he does, or if whitehorn is sockpuppiting right now :lol:

Meh.
pistolshrimp

Return to House of Burgesses