[Roanoke] Arcadia NOT actively recruiting

Existing groups and towns recruit here.

[Roanoke] Arcadia NOT actively recruiting

Postby Kandarim » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:00 pm

It has come to my attention that recently there have been people impersonating recruiters from Arcadia (being Remy and myself).

Therefore I would like to have it known that we are NOT currently actively recruiting. Please note that character names and the server are NOT unique, and that the only way to be sure it's us you're contacting is currently to pm either Remy, Sipo or Bearbait or myself with questions, the latter of which are not active on the forum. The nick Kandarim on the irc is also password-protected by me, so that is safe as well.

edit: I have been told that we are not actively recruiting. People wanting to join are free to contact me or rem on the forums, or add my HS in-game (not very active during the week): "LatikaiHS"

Please note that, if you are admitted to Arcadia, you will always be allowed to spawn a fresh alt there to guide you to it. Just look for a four-windmill square and you know you're in arcadia :)
Last edited by Kandarim on Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Re: [Roanoke] Arcadia NOT actively recruiting

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:33 am

My bad. This was me. I was "recruiting" for Arcadia for a little while. Then taking people off claim and killing them.

The Good news is that the Roanoke server debt is now less thanks to the silver I was looting off the players.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Return to The Colonial Charter