Looking for group! (Nevermind.)

Look for a group to play with here.

Looking for group! (Nevermind.)

Postby Mushibag » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:23 pm

I'm currently seeking a group to play with after the wipe.

I would prefer a competent, knowledgeable group that is not affiliated with the MM Tribe or the turncoat known as Colesie.
Last edited by Mushibag on Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mushibag

Re: Looking for group!

Postby jwhitehorn » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:01 pm

That really hurts. Why are you going to be an outlaw again this world? Why not try to live a life of justice?

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Mushibag » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:42 am

I don't want to be a part of some massive "zerg" force that only has strength in numbers. Besides, I figured you'd welcome the opposition, considering you've basically been playing farmville since I began my leave of absence. Not to mention that with the Candy Gang, and disappointingly even Darwoth joining forces with you via "Tribal Horde", you'll need someone to vilify besides Claeyt. ;)
Mushibag

Postby Darwoth » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:15 am

old enemies and rivals almost always end up working together in some capacity in later games (or worlds) if for no other reason than the history they have among themselves vs the newcomers.

the new server has numerous large groups of retards from haven returning that intend to zerg everything down as usual, in the coming ***** why would i align myself with people i do not like instead of the folks that play the closest to me?
Darwoth

Postby Mushibag » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:18 am

I'm not saying that I blame you for your choice to align yourself with teh Tribe, I was a bit disappointed when I found out about it.
Mushibag

Postby Dallane » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:46 am

Mushibag wrote:I'm not saying that I blame you for your choice to align yourself with teh Tribe, I was a bit disappointed when I found out about it.

I was really disappointed to hear this also. Solo sucks but joining a zerg after talking to much trash about it......
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby naosnule » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:47 am

Dallane wrote:
Mushibag wrote:I'm not saying that I blame you for your choice to align yourself with teh Tribe, I was a bit disappointed when I found out about it.

I was really disappointed to hear this also. Solo sucks but joining a zerg after talking to much trash about it......

Look at what happened last time Darwoth did something he has previously been against. It didn't end nicely :lol: and I wouldn't be surprised if his intentions are similar this time around as well.
naosnule

Postby Mushibag » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:58 am

Mods, please close this thread. I have concluded that I will not find a capable group of players, unless I get in bed with Chief PeePooKaKa. I'm quitting Salem.
Mushibag

Re: Looking for group! (Nevermind.)

Postby Pjotr84 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:02 am

As you wish
Mushibag wrote: Pjotr confirmed racist.

RIP Gemini
Pjotr84

Return to Planters & Pilgrims