[(preferably) Plymouth] Looking for a peaceful group to join

Look for a group to play with here.

[(preferably) Plymouth] Looking for a peaceful group to join

Postby selen » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:01 am

forget it.
Last edited by selen on Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
selen

Re: [(preferably) Plymouth] Looking for a peaceful group to

Postby jwhitehorn » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:12 am

Please review the Treaty Thread and make sure you are a functioning member of Plymouth society. Once you do so if you would like for us to point you in teh direction of some treaty paying bases just let us know and we can hook you up with a network of good citizens.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby selen » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:20 am

No need for that jwhitehorn. I asked for peaceful players, not for the Salem Mafia to show me some peaceful players.

*edit: Oh, and let me make this clear: One doesn't have to be a experienced player to see that kids like you are responsible that nearly no one plays this otherwise nice Game. I think i'll borrow the Avatar of this "Droj". Maybe I would pay something if I get a choice where it seems to pay off for me, but beyond that I will avoid playing, trading or communicating with... well, your kind of people.
selen

Re: [Jamestown] Looking for a peaceful group to join

Postby selen » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:32 am

forget that too.
Last edited by selen on Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
selen

Postby jwhitehorn » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:11 am

Another Criminal removed from Plymouth.

Thank you for taking your criminal activities elsewhere. You might want to change the Topic header now though as it still references Plymouth.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Sir_William » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:29 am

The attitude on the forums overall feels a tad too harsh towards players of the newer variety in my honest opinion.
Sir_William

Postby jcwilk » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:34 am

Sir_William wrote:The attitude on the forums overall feels a tad too harsh towards players of the newer variety in my honest opinion.

Don't take the loudest, most ego-bloated individuals as representative of the overall populace ;P Though they are, of course, the most apparent. Most folks are quite nice to new people, especially once it becomes apparent that they aren't quitting in 2 days and aren't one of the more sinister individuals pretending to be a new player.
JohnCarver wrote:This way no matter how bad my day gets, a text message that one of you died to madness always seems to brighten it.
jcwilk

Postby jwhitehorn » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:36 am

Sir_William wrote:The attitude on the forums overall feels a tad too harsh towards players of the newer variety in my honest opinion.

I disagree. I am very welcoming and attempt to help all new players who wish to assimilate into the community and contribute to the health of the game. The problem I feel is with new players who come to this community demanding that it conform to XYZ carebear mainstream game they are accustom to and/or the sense of entitlement to have the "easy life" in a game that is designed for a cut-above the welfare class. However, this is a serious derail to the OP and if you want to continue discussing this you should make a thread in CoTH and we can continue there.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

Postby cannibalkirby » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:51 am

Well if you had started on Roanoke I was planning on starting a village in the near future, too bad.

-Greed
Ikpeip wrote:How can I be derailing my own thread?
cannibalkirby

Postby selen » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:14 pm

So... I changed my Mind. I really don't want to play with such an amount of crazy, racist people.
I was really suprised as i met the first one. He seemed really serious about it. Even compared people to dogs.

[11:53] Yes people should not have fear of races or gays
[11:53] there is nothing to be afraid of
(me:)[11:53] but? Something to not like then?
[11:54] no
[11:54] acknowleding inferiority does not immediately mean you must not like it
[11:54] I love my dog
[11:54] he is a good dog
[11:54] Is he equal?
[11:54] Does he share the same emotions, thoughts, have the same abilities or traits?
[11:54] of course not

It was really disturbing to realize that i've played with that kind of *****. So I talked about it with other players. They didn't seem really impressed.
I couldn't understand why, in any other MMO, such players would get real Problems playing with anyone.
Finally I found someone sane that explained to me that even that dictator chief is an open racist and not only that. Maybe even the game developers too, and there even was a hitler salute built in the game as an emote.
So naturally, I won't switch servers or anything but stop playing this nazi game immediatly! I can't support that and neither should you, if you're a sane, decent person.

Good thing that crap is written in java.
Last edited by selen on Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
selen

Next

Return to Planters & Pilgrims