Looking for a safe settlement in Jamestown.

Look for a group to play with here.

Looking for a safe settlement in Jamestown.

Postby Larsson » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:28 pm

Finaly i got my house build. But it is so lonly roaming around all by myself in the days, just searching supplies and be scared as hell to meet a piratescum or looter. A lock on the door is under process so i atleast can get my things into safety. But what about me? I sure would feel a lot more safer with a few allies on my side. So i was thinking. Somewere out there in this wilderness it must be a friendly village that are welcoming to take in a fellow Salem player? I got not much to offer in supplies and knowledge, all i can offer is my will to keep going forward and i will do all that it takes to help build up and do what´s necesary. Heck i even will raise my sword (to bad i do not got one) for a fellow mate if it is needed.

A bit about me then. My play style is friendly, the thaught killing another player or steal from him discusts me. I want it fair and nice! Sweden is my country so my timezone is UTC/GMT +1 hour, i play on different times at the day betwen 12 - 03 kinda. I am 23 years old by the way, and a dude.

Im still learning new things everytime i play Salem and my character is not so far progressed so i am a newbie of course.

So, i hope there is a place for me.

Cheers

Sir Larsson
Fight the poverty
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8063&p=103319#p103319
Larsson

Re: Looking for a safe settlement in Jamestown.

Postby Larsson » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:16 am

Thanks for all the answers (i know, here it is zero but in pm i mean), i ended up joining an experienced player in a small settlement and i am much happy for that. Good playing and cheers to you all!
Fight the poverty
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8063&p=103319#p103319
Larsson

Postby Thor » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:25 am

Welcome to JT country neighbor ;)
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby Cheena » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:00 am

Yey welcome \o/
Trust your enemies more than your friends. Your enemies will never betray you.
loftar wrote:***** the treaty.

(Note: Citation is severely out of context.)
Cheena

Postby lloyd316 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:48 am

Congrats.. :)
lloyd316

Return to Planters & Pilgrims