Was thinking about making a character in Roanoke?

Look for a group to play with here.

Was thinking about making a character in Roanoke?

Postby Annahstas » Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:24 am

So I have a character in Plymouth but since I found out about the Chief, I sorta stopped that character pretty quick. I also have a few in Jamestown. Two for certain I want to kill off because I don't want to get to cluttered. I think I started a character in Roanoke but messed up on the wilderness guide so I'ma need to kill her off. Though any comments on who I could join if I decided to make a Roanoke character, because I very much do not like to play alone.Thanks! XD
"If you live to be one hundred, I hope to live to be one hundred minus a day; so I will never have to live one day without you." ~Winnie The Pooh Bear
Annahstas

Re: Was thinking about making a character in Roanoke?

Postby Claeyt » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:12 am

Welcome to Salem. PM me or kin me on Roanoke with my merch alt's homestead secret = 11% Water Source

http://forum.salemthegame.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7093

also I think Winterfell's still recruiting if you're looking for choices.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Annahstas » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:21 am

Claeyt wrote:Welcome to Salem. PM me or kin me on Roanoke with my merch alt's homestead secret = 11% Water Source

http://forum.salemthegame.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7093

also I think Winterfell's still recruiting if you're looking for choices.

Well I have been playing for a month now so I get the whole system of the game thus far. I also read about your town. Was just making sure that people who have played on other servers before had decided to play on Roanoke and make a new character play in the town as well? I am kinda confused on what you receive on if you settle in your town? Because I was very much considering your town to settle in and play in on your server?
"If you live to be one hundred, I hope to live to be one hundred minus a day; so I will never have to live one day without you." ~Winnie The Pooh Bear
Annahstas

Postby RuneNL » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:37 am

Annahstas wrote:So I have a character in Plymouth but since I found out about the Chief, I sorta stopped that character pretty quick. I also have a few in Jamestown. Two for certain I want to kill off because I don't want to get to cluttered. I think I started a character in Roanoke but messed up on the wilderness guide so I'ma need to kill her off. Though any comments on who I could join if I decided to make a Roanoke character, because I very much do not like to play alone.Thanks! XD

So you left the second town you joined on Jamestown?
Killing your own characters off?

I don't know what is going on but to me it seems you are wasting peoples time on JT.

Roanoke got more people, maybe you will find a town there you dont leave (for whatever reason).
Last edited by RuneNL on Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RuneNL

Postby Cheena » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:05 am

Annahstas wrote:So I have a character in Plymouth but since I found out about the Chief, I sorta stopped that character pretty quick. I also have a few in Jamestown. Two for certain I want to kill off because I don't want to get to cluttered. I think I started a character in Roanoke but messed up on the wilderness guide so I'ma need to kill her off. Though any comments on who I could join if I decided to make a Roanoke character, because I very much do not like to play alone.Thanks! XD

Anna, you joined two of our nicest guys on Jamestown, and managed to leave them. I don't know neither what drama you've been involved in (AGAIN), and I don't wanna know this time. But one thing is certain, you ***** up somewhere. I hope you know where and will try to arrange this with the next people you'll join. If not, then Salem is just not a game for you, because it's rude, hard, and requires patience. Not only the game tho, but aswell the people who plays it. If you can't handle this, then you know what you have to do.

If you think your account as too much "dead" chars, then just create another one. It's allowed, easy and less bothering than to ask people to kill your chars.

...jeez, thank god you wern't in Darforest, I don't even wanna know how it would have ended after a week -_-
Trust your enemies more than your friends. Your enemies will never betray you.
loftar wrote:***** the treaty.

(Note: Citation is severely out of context.)
Cheena

Return to Planters & Pilgrims