Town

Look for a group to play with here.

Town

Postby gongix » Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:44 am

Hi im going to create a new character and im here to ask what should be the best server to do so? i was wondering joining a town to play with other people as im new here (been playing for 3 days on Plymouth) and one more question why people are saying plymouth is a slave server and talking about massacre?
gongix

Re: Town

Postby DarkNacht » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:14 pm

The Tribe rules Plymouth, if you are on Plymouth you must pay them or they will kill you and trash your stuff.
As far as which server is best, its a matter of person preference. On Plymouth you have the most law, you pay the Tribe and keep you head down and you probably will not have to deal with much crime. Jamestown has a lot of freedom, there is no controlling group, just Darwoth and some small regional groups. Roanoke is in the middle its controlled by the Candy Gang, if your interested read about them, they are not as controlling as the Tribe but they do some times make up random laws that you can be killed for not following.
DarkNacht

Postby Claeyt » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:56 am

DarkNacht wrote:The Tribe rules Plymouth, if you are on Plymouth you must pay them or they will kill you and trash your stuff.
As far as which server is best, its a matter of person preference. On Plymouth you have the most law, you pay the Tribe and keep you head down and you probably will not have to deal with much crime. Jamestown has a lot of freedom, there is no controlling group, just Darwoth and some small regional groups. Roanoke is in the middle its controlled by the Candy Gang, if your interested read about them, they are not as controlling as the Tribe but they do some times make up random laws that you can be killed for not following.

Candy Gang's been better lately with their crazy laws and they now have a lot more competition so I wouldn't say they rule the server (yet).
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Darwoth » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:33 pm

Claeyt wrote: and they now have a lot more competition so I wouldn't say they rule the server (yet).

rofl from who? another one of your "secret rebellions in the darkness" that everyone enjoys telling you about then laughing amongst themselves when you talk about it on the forums? far as i can tell i am the only one that has ever done anything to the candy gang, and i doubt my 70 stat characters or the fact i do not play there is considered "competition"
Darwoth

Postby Claeyt » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:33 pm

Darwoth wrote:
Claeyt wrote: and they now have a lot more competition so I wouldn't say they rule the server (yet).

rofl from who? another one of your "secret rebellions in the darkness" that everyone enjoys telling you about then laughing amongst themselves when you talk about it on the forums? far as i can tell i am the only one that has ever done anything to the candy gang, and i doubt my 70 stat characters or the fact i do not play there is considered "competition"

Well, You killed Greb and Rebecca and Raiderzz Inc. set up Greb by taking out his lean to and killed Martinezz (rightly or wrongly). Both you and Raiderzz Inc. are something to worry about now that you both have large bases and characters with humours in the hundreds. To a lesser degree some of the other Titans and Judaism's group are also getting bigger.

Even you once said that Roanoke's the most balanced because it had so much legacy hummus and boards available.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby jwhitehorn » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:13 am

Best server to do so is Plymouth. It is where the developers play and do their live streams.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Return to Planters & Pilgrims