Totally New- Looking For Friends/Companions

Look for a group to play with here.

Re: Totally New- Looking For Friends/Companions

Postby jcwilk » Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:05 am

Annahstas wrote:So can I get some friends please?

The Tribe will be your only friends on Plymouth, it's the lowest population and oldest server. If you want to stay on that server then you should choose between hiding from the tribe or cooperating. Hiding will be more fun but when (not if) they find you, you'll get murdered and have all your stuff destroyed, paying their tax will protect you but you'll lose out on the thrill of danger.

I believe roanoke is the highest pop server but an extension of the tribe runs it so you'll have similar problems if you decide to cause trouble, jamestown is in the middle population-wise but doesn't have any organized players leading it.

You should pick a server based on skimming through the forums and that bit of info (but mainly skimming the forums, everyone has a bias about which server is better, mine is towards jamestown) then figure out who's up for inviting you into their town, or being nomadic together, or whatever floats your boat.
JohnCarver wrote:This way no matter how bad my day gets, a text message that one of you died to madness always seems to brighten it.
jcwilk

Postby Annahstas » Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:34 am

I guess I will start over in Jamestown unless I can change my current players server? Which I doubt you can.
"If you live to be one hundred, I hope to live to be one hundred minus a day; so I will never have to live one day without you." ~Winnie The Pooh Bear
Annahstas

Postby jcwilk » Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:41 am

Annahstas wrote:I guess I will start over in Jamestown unless I can change my current players server? Which I doubt you can.

That's correct, you cannot. But take a look around the forums, don't trust me that jamestown is the best bet. People seem to enjoy roanoke as well, something about having more "fun", whatever that is ;P
JohnCarver wrote:This way no matter how bad my day gets, a text message that one of you died to madness always seems to brighten it.
jcwilk

Postby Annahstas » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:45 pm

Ok, but, I did restart in Jamestown so if you are interested in being my friend or whatever you wish you can pm me my info thank you!
"If you live to be one hundred, I hope to live to be one hundred minus a day; so I will never have to live one day without you." ~Winnie The Pooh Bear
Annahstas

Previous

Return to Planters & Pilgrims