Totally New- Looking For Friends/Companions

Look for a group to play with here.

Totally New- Looking For Friends/Companions

Postby Annahstas » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:42 pm

I am really new to this game. I started like maybe two-two and a half hours ago and have been adventuring out and collecting things and trying to learn new skills and what not. I just wish I had some people to play with and to learn from plus to gain more experience in the game. If you are interested please let me know. i also do not know how to add players in the game as of yet. Also my first characters name is the same as my forum name. Annahstas. Thanks, and I hope that helps if you want to add me.
"If you live to be one hundred, I hope to live to be one hundred minus a day; so I will never have to live one day without you." ~Winnie The Pooh Bear
Annahstas

Re: Totally New- Looking For Friends/Companions

Postby DarkNacht » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:53 pm

What server are you on?
DarkNacht

Postby Annahstas » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:00 am

I am sorry, I know this is a really newbie question to ask but how do I tell? I think I am in portland. Sorry? :oops:
"If you live to be one hundred, I hope to live to be one hundred minus a day; so I will never have to live one day without you." ~Winnie The Pooh Bear
Annahstas

Postby jwhitehorn » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:22 am

When you first started the game you chose a "port" to go to. The correct one is Plymouth. Which one did you choose?

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby DarkNacht » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:14 am

Don't listen to the Chief if you go to Plymouth they will sell you into slavery.
When you enter or leave town it will say "Entering <your server name>" or "Leaving <your server name>".
DarkNacht

Postby Annahstas » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:39 am

I exited and tried logging back in but it didn't tell me anywhere where was logging in too. Sorry? But I remember choosing the one at the very top of the map when i first began if that helps at all?
Annahstas

Postby Annahstas » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:04 am

I went to Boston and back and looked to see where I was and still nothing? I just want some friends to play with and build with is all, and so far all I have met is a ??? and they wouldn't friend me at all and they said their friends were building a settlement by themselves and he basically left me like that.
Annahstas

Postby DarkNacht » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:17 am

Annahstas wrote:I exited and tried logging back in but it didn't tell me anywhere where was logging in too. Sorry? But I remember choosing the one at the very top of the map when i first began if that helps at all?

The one at the very top is Plymouth, I think, make sure you understand Tribe law before you settle there: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3163
DarkNacht

Postby Annahstas » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:22 am

I just followed the game and got a guide and made a settlement? I didn't know there was some law in the game to have friends and try and build a home?
Annahstas

Postby Annahstas » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:35 am

So can I get some friends please?
Annahstas

Next

Return to Planters & Pilgrims