Noob looking for Group

Look for a group to play with here.

Noob looking for Group

Postby Yarith » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:24 pm

Hey there!

I started playing Salem yesterday and am looking for people - preferably other noobs ^^ - who would like to explore the game in a group. The reason I prefer to play with other noobs is that I think the game is more interesting if you have to find out everything on your own and make your own experiences. After all this is what makes this game fun, I think.

So if you just came here recently and would like to start this adventure with other people, you can just reply here or write me a PM or a message in a bottle or whatever...
We will then decide which server to play on and choose our base spot together.
Yarith
Yarith

Re: Noob looking for Group

Postby Claeyt » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:41 pm

Yarith wrote:Hey there!

I started playing Salem yesterday and am looking for people - preferably other noobs ^^ - who would like to explore the game in a group. The reason I prefer to play with other noobs is that I think the game is more interesting if you have to find out everything on your own and make your own experiences. After all this is what makes this game fun, I think.

So if you just came here recently and would like to start this adventure with other people, you can just reply here or write me a PM or a message in a bottle or whatever...
We will then decide which server to play on and choose our base spot together.
Yarith

Here's a town specifically designed to only include new people if you're looking for relatively new players. It's fun to explore and build your own place but having a starting town with available structures is also very helpful. This town is meant to sort of be a beginner town for people.

THE LAND OF THE SWAMP FOLK
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Yarith » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:51 pm

I would like to visit your town (just to have a glimpse of what's possible) but it's actually the opposite of what I would like to do now: I don't want to be protected or taught anything but rather learn everything first hand (even if that means dying a few times ^^ - the base will not be lost through that if I am in a group).
But thank you very much for the offer, that's very kind of you.
Yarith

Postby Cheena » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:58 pm

I believe we've met each other... I don't think I can help you more than I did, so I only wish you good luck and inform people that you are a nice begniner, quikly learning and smart.
Last edited by Cheena on Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trust your enemies more than your friends. Your enemies will never betray you.
loftar wrote:***** the treaty.

(Note: Citation is severely out of context.)
Cheena

Postby mosyo_meurseult » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:40 pm

Cheena wrote:I believe we've met each other... I don't think I can help you more than I did, so I only wish you good luck and inform people that you are a nice begniner, quikly learning and smart.

Cheena is a good player who likes to help new players already began. Also i recommend you to play in Jamestown if you didn't choise your server. There are helpful and trusted players in this server. I don't know any group or town but i will let you know when i hear something about that.
mosyo_meurseult

Return to Planters & Pilgrims