[Undecided] Looking for town/group

Look for a group to play with here.

[Undecided] Looking for town/group

Postby LaszarotXP » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:01 am

Hi,
I played a few months ago and quit the game and I want to play again as a gatherer. I made it up to farming and mining, but summer came and I spend more time outside. Now I want to play with some other people in a town, I'll carry my weight, help you to build the town and hope to support you mostly with stuff that you can't get inside your town. I've never played in a town so there are maybe a few things you need to teach me.

I can use Skype, Teamspeak and even Mumble if you want me to.

I live in GMT+1, which is in Europe, I want to play for maybe 3-4h a day and hope to hear from you soon.

Friendly regards,
Dev
LaszarotXP

Re: [Undecided] Looking for town/group

Postby jwhitehorn » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:58 pm

You should definitely choose Plymouth and consider a life in the Tribe.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby LaszarotXP » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:08 pm

Is that a town?
LaszarotXP

Postby DarkNacht » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:10 pm

LaszarotXP wrote:Is that a town?

Its like the mob, you pay them protection money or they trash your stuff.
DarkNacht

Postby LaszarotXP » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:12 pm

I'll think about it.
LaszarotXP

Postby RuneNL » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:17 pm

Tribe is the ruling- and only faction on Plymouth.
The entire server is theirs pretty much. So if you do join the tribe and get trough the initiation it is the safest server to play on (correct me if I am wrong).

Roanoke is run by tye Candy Gang and is most newbie friendly of all.

Jamestown is alright, plenty of freedoms. Ruler there is a ruler that kills everyone when he is bored.
Other faction here are the pirates, run by another maniak but they are pretty harmless once your set up.

So, my advice:
Plymouth will have a initiation and the rest is a mystery besides being part of its dominators.(Chief, post before me, is the ruler of Plymouth)
Roanoke you can join a noob friendly town with some risk. (Have to still look for a town)
Jamestown; higher chance you have to hermit unless you find a town looking for people. (Still have to look for a town)
RuneNL

Postby LaszarotXP » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:25 pm

I've read a few topics to know that much, question is, do I have to pay the tribe weekly in order to stay there and do I have to gamble on them killing me for no reason. I want to play with some people and cooperate as much as possible with them. I don't need to be on a peaceful server, it's ok if there is some PvP going on there.
LaszarotXP

Postby Shenkho » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:15 pm

LaszarotXP wrote:I've read a few topics to know that much, question is, do I have to pay the tribe weekly in order to stay there and do I have to gamble on them killing me for no reason. I want to play with some people and cooperate as much as possible with them. I don't need to be on a peaceful server, it's ok if there is some PvP going on there.

Best way to know is contact the tribe by pm , or he will by himself
Enjoy your play.
And don't forget ,
This is MADNESS! , no this is SALEM!
Shenkho

Postby jwhitehorn » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:23 pm

LaszarotXP wrote:I've read a few topics to know that much, question is, do I have to pay the tribe weekly in order to stay there and do I have to gamble on them killing me for no reason. I want to play with some people and cooperate as much as possible with them. I don't need to be on a peaceful server, it's ok if there is some PvP going on there.

The Treaty is due Monthly.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Return to Planters & Pilgrims