Looking for friends

Look for a group to play with here.

Looking for friends

Postby Wulfgrimm » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:17 am

Hello folks, I started playing Salem less then a week ago.

During my time and what I would call fast progression (I could be wrong) I have not been able to find anyone active. I would really like some friends I can at least talk to during play. So, here is a little about me:

I live in Montana, USA where I am attending college. I am a sophomore, although age wise I should be graduated, but I served in the Marine Corps for four years putting me a little back in schooling. I just got an internship with Montana Fish Wildlife and Parks in the fisheries department which I am stoked about. Rock music is pretty much the only music I listen to (Disturbed, Mudvayne, Breaking Benjamin, Five finger death punch, avenged seven fold, etc).

So if your interested send me a message!

roanoke
Last edited by Wulfgrimm on Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wulfgrimm

Re: Looking for friends

Postby Darwoth » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:41 am

you didn't mention which server you are on.
Darwoth

Postby Wulfgrimm » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:59 am

Thanks for the catch, I added it.
Wulfgrimm

Postby Claeyt » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:31 am

Just to help you out even more in finding people, put the Server right into your title by changing the subject line. For example "Looking for Friends [Roanoke]". This way people can see it on the thread page and don't have to dig.

All decent bands. There are still a couple people playing at 'The Land of the Swamp Folk' on Roanoke if you're looking for a real basic town to join. The larger towns on Roanoke are looking for people they've known for awhile and can trust. Hang around in town kinning people and talking to them for awhile. Rem and Latikai are good to know, and Embryanna and Maggie May are friendly town recruiters who are good to know as well. I'm pretty sure some of the guys at Winterfell are metal fans and they've got a recruitment thread up somewhere, but I don't know if they're still playing.

Good Luck.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Tamasin » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:15 am

Claeyt wrote:Just to help you out even more in finding people, put the Server right into your title by changing the subject line. For example "Looking for Friends [Roanoke]". This way people can see it on the thread page and don't have to dig.

All decent bands. There are still a couple people playing at 'The Land of the Swamp Folk' on Roanoke if you're looking for a real basic town to join. The larger towns on Roanoke are looking for people they've known for awhile and can trust. Hang around in town kinning people and talking to them for awhile. Rem and Latikai are good to know, and Embryanna and Maggie May are friendly town recruiters who are good to know as well. I'm pretty sure some of the guys at Winterfell are metal fans and they've got a recruitment thread up somewhere, but I don't know if they're still playing.

Good Luck.

Yep Winterfell is still going strong, we do have at least one metal fan and are recruiting :) We do our best to take good care of new players and usually have several around.
Tamasin
Customer

Return to Planters & Pilgrims