New Player...

Look for a group to play with here.

New Player...

Postby Trucidus » Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:30 am

I am looking for a group of people to show me the ropes in exchange for a some work. I pay my debts and I will do my best to make sure everyone is happy when and if we should part ways. I play various times and have pretty much an open schedule. I can be there most any time unless I am sleeping. Let me know if you are interested in my offer :).
Trucidus

Re: New Player...

Postby Claeyt » Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:49 pm

Always put your server in the title so people know to contact you. ex. New Player [Roanoke]....
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby drmex » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:01 pm

Claeyt wrote:Always put your server in the title so people know to contact you. ex. New Player [Roanoke]....

Or if you haven't decided on a server yet, check into the politics and leading faction of each server.

Plymouth = Tribe - you'll have to pay the 'treaty' or face destruction/death.
Roanoke = Candy Land Gang - lots of antics lately (killing players for wearing masks on Sunday's and other shenanigans/drama)
Jamestown = No group has power yet but the de facto leader is Darwoth - he's organizing a town and the choice is join or die. Who's to say who will join and who will not...

Read up on the forums before making your decision or get with a good group of players who can explain the politics and how to survive on respective servers.

If you're interested in joining Jamestown I can provide more details.
drmex

Postby Darwoth » Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:59 am

install enders client, read up on some basic guides/wiki, roll on jamestown and send me a message to join up with my town.
Darwoth

Return to Planters & Pilgrims