looking for my Home

Look for a group to play with here.

looking for my Home

Postby Sintara » Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:07 pm

I have just startd on plymeth and I need a place to live with good ppl I can play with.

Im rly exited to play this game and make my farm an lvl up. I wont to live in a good town were ther is good resorses I can use, an I can have a nice spot for my howse an to farm in. I alredy no the basics of how to play an I red the wiki an the gides on the forem. I wont to live with ppl that will help me to lern more to be the best in salem an help me lvl my skills an stats. And plz a place that is safe an wonet get raided.
Sintara

Re: looking for my Home

Postby Threehead » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:58 pm

Word of warning, this game is not friendly or peaceful, it's more neutral then anything, I suggest reading up on the politics of the server before looking for somewhere to live.
Threehead

Postby Thor » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:58 pm

Your misspelling is legendary.
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby Sintara » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:12 am

thanks for the advise I alredy no abowt the game an the tribe on plymeth. I wont to live ther cuz I can pay the treety so no1 will botha me.
Sintara

Return to Planters & Pilgrims