Plymouth: Giving away Unfinished Business

Look for a group to play with here.

Plymouth: Giving away Unfinished Business

Postby Murphy » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:34 pm

I just logged in to Salem to see if my town is still standing and it is.
I'm not planning to play Salem in the near future anymore and even if I change my mind I will most likely just start over new on a different server.
Now I have this town called "Unfinished Business" which isn't that developed due to my laziness.
All town members quit before we could finish any decent defenses (which aren't as urgent with the location being as it is, unless you're leaving scents, of course), so there's an unfinished plank wall, an unfinished tree wall and lots of more unfinished things, all in all you could just say Unfinished Business is full of unfinished business.

It would be a shame though to let this beautiful location just rot away without giving anyone else the chance to make something out of it and that's why I am posting this.
So if anyone is interested in taking over it, pm me or post below.
Murphy

Re: Plymouth: Giving away Unfinished Business

Postby Judaism » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:46 pm

Murphy wrote:I just logged in to Salem to see if my town is still standing and it is.
I'm not planning to play Salem in the near future anymore and even if I change my mind I will most likely just start over new on a different server.
Now I have this town called "Unfinished Business" which isn't that developed due to my laziness.
All town members quit before we could finish any decent defenses (which aren't as urgent with the location being as it is, unless you're leaving scents, of course), so there's an unfinished plank wall, an unfinished tree wall and lots of more unfinished things, all in all you could just say Unfinished Business is full of unfinished business.

It would be a shame though to let this beautiful location just rot away without giving anyone else the chance to make something out of it and that's why I am posting this.
So if anyone is interested in taking over it, pm me or post below.

Does it have tiered fields ?
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Murphy » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:54 pm

Tier 2 only, I've been insanely lazy.
Murphy

Postby Judaism » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:01 am

Murphy wrote:Tier 2 only, I've been insanely lazy.

Alright, Ill pass there must be better people for this :geek:
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Murphy » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:55 am

Someone better to take over was found.
Murphy

Return to Planters & Pilgrims