Look for a group to play with here.

Re: [Roanoke] The Land of the Swamp Folk

Postby Sintara » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:27 am

I wont to live ther plz.

I started new on roenoke and I need to port to the town plz
Sintara

Postby Claeyt » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:36 pm

Porting there is easy and free. Just type in 'Land of the Swamp Folk' after right clicking the wilderness guide and hit enter. They just cleared out the lean to's from the port spot so it should be clear sailing.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Judaism » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:39 am

Claeyt wrote:Porting there is easy and free. Just type in 'Land of the Swamp Folk' after right clicking the wilderness guide and hit enter. They just cleared out the lean to's from the port spot so it should be clear sailing.

Lovely to see you posting again.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Sintara » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:53 am

ok I tried to port ther but it sayd thers no room on that clame or sumthin like that

plz let me cum ther soon I rly wont to make my howse an start lvling
Sintara

Postby sophiebelle » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:08 am

Hi, I was interested in coming to the Land of the Swamp Folk. I added Belethor, but haven't seen him/her on in some time. Is there a procedure for adding new people at present?
sophiebelle

Postby Toorimakun » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:15 pm

people haven't been cleaning the old leantos then... or some ass is spaming ports there to block it all.
ill let the people in charge of this village know to clean out the area and maybe post in here.

sadly the people that knew most about the game and were suppose to help every are ether dead or hiding for their lives. >.>
that damn farming/purity nerf really ***** the game over... all the high bile people that were good quit and now all we got is trolls.
RIP: Purity, you will be missed.
Toorimakun

Postby Claeyt » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:04 am

Toorimakun wrote:people haven't been cleaning the old leantos then... or some ass is spaming ports there to block it all.
ill let the people in charge of this village know to clean out the area and maybe post in here.

sadly the people that knew most about the game and were suppose to help every are ether dead or hiding for their lives. >.>
that damn farming/purity nerf really ***** the game over... all the high bile people that were good quit and now all we got is trolls.

+1 for truth.

I cleaned out all the lean to's outside the walls on my claim there. I do not live there, and have nothing much to do with the town now. I can still port people there and screen them but I'll only do it if Toorimakun and Sdaina are okay with it. PM them first and then we can get you out there.

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Claeyt » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:33 pm

They're still recruiting here if any new players wish to join. I'm in contact with them and can hook you up with the leaders of this town if you want.

Claeyt

Postby kathgreen59 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:48 am

I was considering it in the beginning. But decided against it when you (Claeyt) left. I do not know any of the others involved at all, and I do not trust easily. And, since the pre-pubescent testerone display on Jamestown, I am even less trusting. So I keep miss main in my little hermitage now.
kathgreen59

Postby Claeyt » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:20 pm

kathgreen59 wrote:I was considering it in the beginning. But decided against it when you (Claeyt) left. I do not know any of the others involved at all, and I do not trust easily. And, since the pre-pubescent testerone display on Jamestown, I am even less trusting. So I keep miss main in my little hermitage now.

Hermiting only gets you so far. You're right to worry and save your main. I never left, I just took myself out of the town, moved towards the lime pit and martinezz took over most of the stuff I did. Windwalker's in charge and there are only about 3 people actively playing there anymore so there's plenty of room.

Hopefully Martinezz and Toorimakun will come back after losing Sherwood.

Your welcome to join us with an alt Kath and check it out. I'd have to ask Windwalker about it but I'm sure she'd be up for some company.

Claeyt

PreviousNext

Return to Planters & Pilgrims