[Roanoke] The Land of the Swamp Folk

Look for a group to play with here.

Re: [Roanoke] The Land of the Swamp Folk

Postby Darwoth » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:50 pm

kathgreen59 wrote:I was considering it in the beginning. But decided against it when you (Claeyt) left. I do not know any of the others involved at all, and I do not trust easily. And, since the pre-pubescent testerone display on Jamestown, I am even less trusting. So I keep miss main in my little hermitage now.

Darwoth

Postby Jsteinkruger » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:49 am

Still openings?
Jsteinkruger

Postby Eiko » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:02 pm

hello,

this might be a stupid question but how many people live in such a town? ( approximately ) and whats the average amount of people being online? (i know it depends on the timezone, but maybe someone has a clue)

Eiko

Postby Claeyt » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:04 pm

Jsteinkruger wrote:Still openings?

Yes the town is still recruiting but it's limited right now due to our mayor having his main character killed and leaving the game. If you're playing Roanoke then kin my merchant alt by using his HS ' 11% Water Source ' in the 'kin by homestead secret box' in the 'buddy list' window. We're being more selective right now due to security concerns but contact me in game and we'll talk to you about it.

Eiko wrote:hello,

this might be a stupid question but how many people live in such a town? ( approximately ) and whats the average amount of people being online? (i know it depends on the timezone, but maybe someone has a clue)

We're not one of the bigger towns on the server by any means. Some towns have 15-20 people on Roanoke and have 3 or 4 people on line at any time. The largest town on Roanoke has 28 members I believe and they had 17 people on at the same time one night a month ago.

We're going through some changes right now in our leadership because our mayor, martinezz quit the game recently. PM me if you're looking for a town to join.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby FatnessV6 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:05 pm

Can i join my name will be FatnessV Im from usa.
Loftar wrote:giv us moni

^ when loftar released hafen.
FatnessV6

Postby Eiko » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:51 pm

Claeyt wrote:
Jsteinkruger wrote:Still openings?

Yes the town is still recruiting but it's limited right now due to our mayor having his main character killed and leaving the game. If you're playing Roanoke then kin my merchant alt by using his HS ' 11% Water Source ' in the 'kin by homestead secret box' in the 'buddy list' window. We're being more selective right now due to security concerns but contact me in game and we'll talk to you about it.

Eiko wrote:hello,

We're not one of the bigger towns on the server by any means. Some towns have 15-20 people on Roanoke and have 3 or 4 people on line at any time. The largest town on Roanoke has 28 members I believe and they had 17 people on at the same time one night a month ago.

We're going through some changes right now in our leadership because our mayor, martinezz quit the game recently. PM me if you're looking for a town to join.

sure, with pleasure, i ll give it a shot :P
Eiko

Postby TunaMayo » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:49 pm

can i join the town?

First time i joined this game, i cannot enter the hs to port...and now wandering around boston since then. Im totally new to this game but willing to learn...
TunaMayo

Postby scheidel01 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:07 am

Claeyt wrote:
Collegegrl1993 wrote:Hello this is Patience. I am currently lost somewhere in the middle of the Roanoke wilderness and am therefore unable to answer the phone. Leave a message at the beep and I'll get back to you as soon as i find my way out of this ****'in forest. HOLY CRUD IS THAT BIGFOOT?!!!!

Welcome to the land of the Swamp folk Patience. :D :lol: :D

yes welcome
scheidel01

Postby mosyo_meurseult » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:11 am

That's awesome! Congrats Claeyt! ;)
mosyo_meurseult

Postby majtejn » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:13 pm

Hi! I'm kind of new to the game, i've been playing since some some days and I was able to achieve some things, even alchemy but it wasn't so good alone. Now i'm about to move from Plymouth but first I wanna find a town to settle. Are you still open for teaming up?
majtejn

PreviousNext

Return to Planters & Pilgrims