[Roanoke] The Land of the Swamp Folk

Look for a group to play with here.

[Roanoke] The Land of the Swamp Folk

Postby Claeyt » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:32 pm

THE LAND OF THE SWAMP FOLK

IS

Welcoming anyone and everyone that wants to live in a town. 3 veteran players have decided to rehab a beautiful old Town with 4 BIOMES and a MASSIVE LIME PIT so as to help ALL new players who need it. Nobody will be refused citizenship, even Dallane.

This town only requires you to come to it for Citizenship to be granted.

Goals of the Town:

1. All Questions will be answered by us. Anything will be taught in game at your request, and if we're online.

2. We will help all new people to Salem. This means anybody: casual players, weekend warriors, or hardcore MMOers are welcome. If you don't speak english, then we can use Google translate to communicate. We will give you your first nail , seeds and iron bar when you need it. We will give you a free Seaweed Mask for joining (while supplies last). You will not be denied full access once you've stuck with the town a bit. We will expect nothing from you, you can do what ever you want with your plot, you can help the town, or just hunt snakes, we don't care, this town will not be organized on job titles or in any other manner. It will be chaotic and messy. We don't mind.

3. Full access to the town will be based on skill levels achieved. Your personal claim will be outside the walls at first. Once you gain all the agricultural skills then you will be given access to the higher tiered fields (they will be shared). Once you gain access to blacksmithing you will be given access to the (shared) town smelters.

4. Nothing will be asked from you for the town. Donations to the bell will be appreciated but not mandatory.

5. We fully expect this to be just you're first noob base. At anytime you want to leave you can. You'll always be welcomed back with open arms.

6. We will help you to learn the game but we will not build your plot for you. We will help you protect it from mid-level raiders, but this town will be well known and may not be the safest base if large scale raiding ever happens again.

7. To any HnH veterans. Although this town will be similar to the HnH town of 'Brodgar' in that you will be given a plot. Full access to everything is not immediate. We hope to eventually have a huge messy town like 'Brodgar' but we will not be as organized as them. Fair Warning.

8. There's only going to be one rule for all shared town supplies. Replace what you use.

PM me or contact 'Belethor the Merchant' in the Roanoke marketplace for free porting to the 'Land of the Swamp Folk'. You can kin Belethor by using his homestead secret "11% Water Source"

Note: To all Trolls and Thieves and Spies and Saboteurs:

I have almost no stake in this town, and only have a 5/5/5/5 alt there. I am simply the guy who will port the people to the area and answer any questions and do the training stuff. This town is Martinezz's and Kiia's old town and they just wanted to do something with it to help new players. They also have nothing there of value. By actively trying to raid the town or destroy the town you will not hurt us in the least. None of us have anything there of real value besides the town structures and fields.

As with all Roanoke, 'The Land of the Swamp People' is under Candy Law.

Long live the Queen and her First Knight and 'Master of the Arena', Binks.

Note: To any veteran players who want to help new people in this town.

Please point them to this thread or Belethor if they ask about joining a town. If you wish to make donations to the Townbell or donations to the town, you will be given honorary citizenship as thanks. Dried Boards, logs, or any building materials will be much appreciated.
Last edited by Claeyt on Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Re: [Roanoke] The Land of the Swamp Folk

Postby Thor » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:32 pm

Looks like I left from Roanoke at a bad time :|
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby Toorimakun » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:54 pm

**Currently full village till we move some stuff... new players will be joining one of my other villages.**

been using this village as a noobie village for a while but making it much more publicly available should hopefully boost the activity.

and yes new players, don't keep any thing of value in ANY village... always alt vault stuff.
and when you get to TT make a new leento as soon as you can... there are lots of snakes... and if you ported there we can't port any one else there till that leento is destroyed.

and to raiders... i have 6 villages i can juggle items to so don't plan to be an easy raiding target. :)

PS: any Asian girls that join get a key to my heart <3
OLD players welcome too... make and alt and port in... we need people to help teach the noobies how to play... new players are the future of Salem.
Last edited by Toorimakun on Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
RIP: Purity, you will be missed.
Toorimakun

Postby Collegegrl1993 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:41 am

Hello this is Patience. I am currently lost somewhere in the middle of the Roanoke wilderness and am therefore unable to answer the phone. Leave a message at the beep and I'll get back to you as soon as i find my way out of this ****'in forest. HOLY CRUD IS THAT BIGFOOT?!!!!
Collegegrl1993

Postby Claeyt » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:24 am

Collegegrl1993 wrote:Hello this is Patience. I am currently lost somewhere in the middle of the Roanoke wilderness and am therefore unable to answer the phone. Leave a message at the beep and I'll get back to you as soon as i find my way out of this ****'in forest. HOLY CRUD IS THAT BIGFOOT?!!!!

Welcome to the land of the Swamp folk Patience. :D :lol: :D
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Nekey » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:23 pm

I wana join pls my name is Nekey
Nekey

Postby Toorimakun » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:47 pm

invited :)
have a safe walk
Toorimakun

Postby Rithy58 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:45 pm

I would love to join!
Rithy58

Postby Toorimakun » Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:02 pm

add me in game "make kin by homestead secret"
my HS = "Asian Girls"

must have the caps.. also for you newbies you don't want to give out a homestead secret of a char with a claim stone or people can port in to your claim.
Toorimakun

Postby Rithy58 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:31 pm

Okay, I did. My IGN is Ronan. Looking forward to joining you!
Rithy58

Next

Return to Planters & Pilgrims