[Plymouth] Looking for someone (newbies) to live with

Look for a group to play with here.

[Plymouth] Looking for someone (newbies) to live with

Postby Nektaris » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:54 pm

Hi, citizens of Plymouth!

I'm currently looking for someone (newbies are preferred) to live with.
I just own a little Leanto in the middle of nowhere. I need a partner(s) whom will help me to grow a decent land and maybe, who know, a little town.
You only need to know at least how Salem works. I'm not a "veteran" of the game, I've started playing a week ago.
If you are interested in this, all you will have to do is sending me a PM with some of your informations (such as nickname, proficiencies levels, humours levels).
Then we will meet in game and probably start living together :roll:

Nektaris
Last edited by Nektaris on Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oleanna wrote:It's a part of the game. Stealing stuff with larceny or with brain is a way like an other !
Nektaris

Re: [Plymouth] Looking for someone (newbies) to live with

Postby gregl26 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:37 pm

Hi,

Welcome to the game. Salem is very dangerous. We created a safe place for people to learn the game in peace. You will not find a safer more helpful place on any server. Check it out.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1704

Rocky
Killer of bad interviewers
Oarsman on the Boston ferry
Ravager of Russians
Conqueror of Coles
Murderer of Mushibag
Deathdealer to Dallane
Butcherer of Bait
Hustlinguistic's hangman
Mayor of BTK Lives!!!
Champion runner
staxjax wrote:Well, the truth is gregl26 single handely caused the demise of BTK by trying to be a spy. I can assure you there will be no reprecussions from our action, because both you guys and the chief are much to weak to consider taking action.

fyi there were
gregl26

Postby Nektaris » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:07 am

I'm not a rare animal, I don't need a "reservation".

Still looking for partners :)
oleanna wrote:It's a part of the game. Stealing stuff with larceny or with brain is a way like an other !
Nektaris

Postby gregl26 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:23 pm

I totally understand man. The reservation is not a place for just anyone. Only the people that really want to do well in the game chose to join it. It gives you so much info about the game. You can spend 6 months trying to figure something out or attend one class on alchemical properties and be up to speed with the rest of the server. I am just trying to help you out. I know how big the learning curve is in the game and that is why we created the reservation. The class on proper placement, and defence of, claims starts soon. pm me for a spot if you are interested. All crap aside you need to learn this stuff and we are here to help you not waste months of your time figuring out something we can tell you in 2 minutes.

Rocky
Killer of bad interviewers
Oarsman on the Boston ferry
Ravager of Russians
Conqueror of Coles
Murderer of Mushibag
Deathdealer to Dallane
Butcherer of Bait
Hustlinguistic's hangman
Finder outer of traps laid by Darworth
Mayor of BTK Lives!!!
Champion runner
staxjax wrote:Well, the truth is gregl26 single handely caused the demise of BTK by trying to be a spy. I can assure you there will be no reprecussions from our action, because both you guys and the chief are much to weak to consider taking action.

fyi there were
gregl26

Postby Nimmeth » Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:30 pm

Actually sounds like a pretty sweet deal, it's not like you have to go there with you main, getting some tips about the game and some relations to tribe people.
but i could be looking at it at the wrong way, but from what i have read it do not sound bad :)
Scott Burton: You shall pay toll for passing the bridge, or else the Troll Below the bridge shall consume you!
Nimmeth
Customer

Postby jwhitehorn » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:47 pm

Nimmeth wrote:Actually sounds like a pretty sweet deal, it's not like you have to go there with you main, getting some tips about the game and some relations to tribe people.
but i could be looking at it at the wrong way, but from what i have read it do not sound bad :)

Very true point. All those who are ever skeptical about Tribe relations should just use alts until they are comfortable.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Nektaris » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:55 pm

No, thanks. I want to learn to play Salem on my own.

Still looking for partners! :D
Nektaris

Postby Snowpig » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:01 am

ok, since you are settling on Plymouth I hope you have enough knowledge about the politics here. Especially the point "Treaty payment" is very important, because your decision whether you pay or not qualifies/disqualifies you for certain people here. Therefore some more information from you would be nice...
In feudalism, it's your count that votes...
Snowpig

Postby Thor » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:35 am

Snowpig wrote:ok, since you are settling on Plymouth I hope you have enough knowledge about the politics here. Especially the point "Treaty payment" is very important, because your decision whether you pay or not qualifies/disqualifies you for certain people here. Therefore some more information from you would be nice...

Are there people living there without paying the treaty?
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby Aneia » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:41 am

Where do I sign in?
Aneia

Next

Return to Planters & Pilgrims