Which server for North Americans?

Look for a group to play with here.

Which server for North Americans?

Postby fourbagz » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:05 am

I read a recent post that Roanoke was mainly popular for Russian time zones and that Jamestown was popular for North America.
Since I'm in NA, should I join Jamestown?

I'm currently in Plymouth but no one on this forum ever mentions it, why?

Also, if you reply, could you state which server you're on and if you'd like two people to join your group?
My girlfriend and I are new to the game and learning on our own currently.
fourbagz

Re: Which server for North Americans?

Postby NeiroShop » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:44 am

Hello there! Allright

On all 3 servers there are people from all timezones. However Jamestown seems slightly more active NA time. Roanoke is the biggest pop server atm so even if Jamestown is more active during american timezones youll find more North americans on Roanoke.

Plymouth is fine as well but due to political stuff and 1 faction ruling the server most people will tell you not to play there unless you wish to join that faction and pay upkeep to them as well.

I am playing on Jamestown. And no i am not looking for someone to play with me at the moment. However if you ever wander to jamestown and need any assistance add kin by "Neiroshop3". I will help you out any way i can. (if i am online of course.
NeiroShop

Postby Droj » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:25 am

doesn't really matter which server you pick latency wise they're all located in sweeden afaik. There are 'mericans, russians located on all 3. If you like RP go with Plymouth and play with injuns or Jamestown if you fancy george bush style domination. Roanoke is in-between.
***** the Treaty!
loftar wrote:I not like, you not get
Droj

Postby jwhitehorn » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:58 pm

Plymouth has the largest "Native American" player-base. Also, to my knowledge, it has the largest % of english speaking citizens as those who do not speak english cannot pay their Treaty and are essentially eliminated.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby kyoshox » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:34 pm

how much is that anyway, always wondered
kyoshox

Postby jwhitehorn » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:38 pm

The Treaty Payment is equal to 1 month of whatever your claim stone drains for that month so it is entirely dependent on how much land you are using.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Return to Planters & Pilgrims