[Roanoke] "Winterfell" Looking for more

Look for a group to play with here.

[Roanoke] "Winterfell" Looking for more

Postby Tamasin » Thu May 30, 2013 7:27 am

We are a new town with several active players looking for more people. Most of us are in the US timezone, but we have people from all over the world including Australia and Europe. I don't care if English isn't your first language, as long as you can communicate in English. Most of us are relatively new to the game, and we are happy to accept new players, though of course more experienced players would be very much appreciated too.

Our town is still in its building phase, though we have decent infrastructure. So anyone joining us must be prepared to help build defenses up etc. This is a great time to join if you'd like to be part of a town you helped build yourself.
Despite being new, it is a particularly awesome town, and has spectacular ore, lime and clay resources in a quiet area. It is in low level darkness, so very new characters may have difficulty foraging outside the influence of our church.

My aim is to create a secure town where we can all have fun together and fulfil our dreams of farming or whatever. The central town area has been designed with mass production facilities and convenience in mind. Active players may have their own decent sized personal claim within the town's protection, and as many of their own fields to farm as they like - you just pay the extra bell upkeep yourself. Town members are expected to help pay upkeep of the bell, and replace things they use such as coal. Further contributions to the town are voluntary- if you want to do your own thing, that's fine. Or if you want to work in our community fields all day growing food for everyone, or whatever else, you're welcome here.

Please pm me or post in this thread if you're interested in joining us :)
Last edited by Tamasin on Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:57 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Tamasin
Customer

Re: [Roanoke] Looking for more

Postby DanneMM » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:41 pm

Where do i apply! Have been away from the game for some months now and want something to do during the summer before i return to ~uni. Havent been playing since http://forum.salemthegame.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4978 my old village got raided.

Might be able to get another experienced player plus a mumble server that might be of use.
DanneMM

Postby Cid1122 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:26 am

Hello, if you're recruiting, I'm an experienced player. Transfer from Jamestown and looking for a team to play with

I have skype
Cid1122

Postby ZeroGlitch » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:55 am

Looking for people of the same timezone, Currently absed in HK.

English male

have skpye

Current stats 27/27/27/30 and have nearly all the skills trained. build a fair sized hermit settlement, getting board of playing alone looking for others to group with.
ZeroGlitch

Postby Tamasin » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:39 pm

We now have six people from all over the world, and are still looking for more :D
Tamasin
Customer

Postby legos4u » Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:28 pm

Hey I'd like to give your group a go. I'm open to friendly people so I'm game if you are.
"The first duty of man is to conquer fear; he must get rid of it, he cannot act till then."
-Thomas Carlyle
legos4u

Postby Tamasin » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:38 pm

bump
Tamasin
Customer

Postby Thomasek » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:44 pm

Hi,

Iam game. Iam new to this game but i really like it, saw some tutorial vids and starting to get the hang of it. Would like to play in a group though. Its not so much fun alone. Write me ingame or here - Thomasek
Thomasek

Postby Nimmeth » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:31 am

Thomasek wrote:Hi,

Iam game. Iam new to this game but i really like it, saw some tutorial vids and starting to get the hang of it. Would like to play in a group though. Its not so much fun alone. Write me ingame or here - Thomasek

Welcome Thomas :) lovely to have you here on roanoke! best of luck
Scott Burton: You shall pay toll for passing the bridge, or else the Troll Below the bridge shall consume you!
Nimmeth
Customer

Postby Thomasek » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:02 am

Well, thank you, kind sir. :)
Thomasek

Next

Return to Planters & Pilgrims